+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: iPhone 5S, 5C Coming to Japan September 20th

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by djarkiz Ok get an iPhone 4 put it next to 4S and test out brightness and wifi, tell me what u think, if u don't have a
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djarkiz View Post
    Ok get an iPhone 4 put it next to 4S and test out brightness and wifi, tell me what u think, if u don't have a 4 even WHY U RESPONDING TO THIS, it's a thought process like YOURS why apple does what it wants, u can lower ur expectations in Aplle quality cz u think nothing can be done about it, ill voice My concerns forever so the product manufacturer can actually understand what the consumer wants, it's ppl like u that waste their money and say hey this is good and amazing(even tho it's obviously lower standard then Previous 3 devices), u CAN EAT **** and call it CAVIAR, I prefer the REAL thing =)
    Again this is a article about apple releasing the iPhone in Japan. So what's your input about that. Other then bashing a old iPhone? Don't worry I'll wait.

iPhone? More like MyPhone djarkiz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Again this is a article about apple releasing the iPhone in Japan. So what's your input about that. Other then bashing a old iPhone? Don't worry I'll wait.
    Hmm it's very confusing how someone is mad about apples quality in products for last 2 years and then comments About NEW PHONE COMING out complaining..... Ya this ones a mystery !!
    And don't u gave thousands of posts to go through where people open conversation to more then just topic at hand?? C'mon cool guy

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djarkiz View Post
    Hmm it's very confusing how someone is mad about apples quality in products for last 2 years and then comments About NEW PHONE COMING out complaining..... Ya this ones a mystery !!
    And don't u gave thousands of posts to go through where people open conversation to more then just topic at hand?? C'mon cool guy
    Cool guy yea. But u feel it makes your point stronger if u use all capital letters. Also you seem to be the only one in this past article agreeing with yourself.

iPhone? More like MyPhone djarkiz's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm debating with u, how is this about me agreeing with myself, the opinions im telling u are not only mine but thousands of others(I can't help that), the reason for posting something like I did was to hear people's thoughts and opinions but instead I gotta deal with ppl like you(where it's more personal then issue, maybe I'm just to expectant on what common sense is these days and how many ppl have it)
    I expect high quality for apple not what last 2 devices were....
    I thought that's what forums were for? maybe I'm wrong? seems quite simple to me, new iPhone coming out, someone complaining about last 2 devices not up to par, obviously it's stating that Hopefully they'll finally start getting back into quality like it was with jobs and not just about quantity and profit like it is with Tim cook, u don't like what I'm saying DON'T post, thank u, come again =)
    Last edited by djarkiz; 08-22-2013 at 11:13 AM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12