Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Plants vs. Zombies 2 Launching Tomorrow, August 15th

Default Plants vs. Zombies 2 Launching Tomorrow, August 15th

According to Plants vs. Zombies’ Facebook page, the highly-anticipated Plants vs. Zombies 2 game will be launching in the iOS App Store tomorrow, August 15th.

Plants vs. Zombies 2 was set to be released about a month ago, but was delayed for further testing. Instead, Plants vs. Zombies 2 was launched in New Zealand and Australia, while other countries had to wait.

Plants vs. Zombies 2 will be a free game in the App Store, unlike its predecessor, but it will offer several in-app purchases that the player can buy with real-world money to speed up the game or give the player additional abilities.

When released, the game will have full support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. We will have more upon the official release... hopefully the game isn't delayed again.

Sources: Facebook

I'd rather pay for the game than have in-app purchases.

I was going to say your a month late, I've already finished it.

I won't install any app that requires in-app purchases to play. It's a sad day that the follow up to to the greatest game app ever, has sunk to the pay-to-play level. This is usually reserved for crap games that have paid for licenses to use pop-culture icons as "skins"

Green Apple
    Thanks

Downloaded it! Also, it says it was updated with support for iOS 7. First app I have seen that supports iOS 7.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    I'd rather pay for the game than have in-app purchases.
    +1