Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Yelp iOS App Update Lets Users Write Reviews From Their iPhones

Default Yelp iOS App Update Lets Users Write Reviews From Their iPhones

Yelp Tuesday released an update for the popular Yelp application for iOS bringing the application up to version 7.0.0. Yelp is a popular way for locals to leave reviews for local businesses so people can see where to find the best food, services, and so on.

With version 7.0.0, Yelp finally gives iPhone owners the ability to write reviews for businesses right from the mobile application. The feature has been highly demanded for far too long, but now offers more flexibility for users that use Yelp on a daily basis.

From the review drafting screen, which is shown above, users can choose a rating as well as write their comments that will be posted on the page of the business.

Existing users of the Yelp application will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of the application from the App Store via this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

Finnally!

Agreed wiipro! One of the main reasons I NEVER use Yelp, even thought I like reading the honest reviews. But how stupid in this day and age to have to "finish" your review on a computer. WTF? This just pissed me off with the app enough that I never write reviews on there.

Now, I'll use it more often.

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

This has been the biggest oversight for far too long. I've down a dozen reviews on Yelp but none have been posted because they were all done from my iPhone. Of course I'm doing it on my iPhone... From the restaurant I'm reviewing. Why on earth would I be doing it from home on a desktop/laptop instead of the mobile device onsite. This took years too long. Yelp, you're losing out here and all I can say is you should have taken Google's offer while you had the chance.
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.