Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aero Weather App for iOS Can Give You a Similar Experience to the iOS 7 Weather App

Default Aero Weather App for iOS Can Give You a Similar Experience to the iOS 7 Weather App

Many of you are still on iOS 5 or iOS 6, apart from the handful of developers that are running the iOS 7 beta. If you’re looking forward to many of the new features that iOS 7 will bring to the table, then you’re not alone, but who ever said that you had to wait for all of them to come to you?

With a new weather application in the App Store for iOS called Aero, you can have a weather application experience that is similar to the iOS 7 weather application in many different ways. For example, it includes the skinnier font style, animated weather background reflecting upon the conditions outside, and forecast at the bottom of the interface. In many ways, it really looks just like Apple's iOS 7 weather application, but it's obviously not an exact copy.

The application includes some useful feature such as a five-day forecast, humidity information, wind information, pressure information, automatic GPS positioning, world clock, hourly weather breakdown, multiple location support, and more.

If you want to download Aero from the App Store and start experiencing some of the iOS 7-like weather application features like the animated weather background, skinnier fonts, and more, you will find the application at this App Store link for 99˘.

Sources: App Store via TUAW

Yahoo weather also works... It's what I use

Just download yahoo weather app virtually same as ios7, or should I say ios7 same as yahoo. smh sneaky apple.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 723 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slmchrist View Post
    Just download yahoo weather app virtually same as ios7, or should I say ios7 same as yahoo. smh sneaky apple.
    LOL Nothing sneaky. Who do you think provides the weather info/feed for the weather app for Apple?

+1, and yahoo is free!! I like the sun position feature of yahoo's app also! It's just neat and beautiful.

This thing has the 3d parallax effect when I tilt it so I'm won over already

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

All these weather apps concentrate on appearance. What about their accuracy? I find Google Now's weather cards are way wrong with current weather, let alone their predictions. The National Weather Service has the most consistently accurate forecasts, and for that I use iWeather.