Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7 Beta 5 Seeded to Developers

Default iOS 7 Beta 5 Seeded to Developers

Apple Tuesday seeded iOS 7 Beta 5 to developers for testing. The update is available OTA (over the air) on existing iOS 7 devices like the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and developers also have the option of downloading the firmware files from the Developer section of Apple’s Web site.

Tuesday’s seed of iOS 7 Beta 5 is out of line with Apple’s two-week beta refresh cycle. iOS 7 Beta 4 was seeded just last Monday, while today’s release is exactly one week and one day after the previous beta.

The update includes several stability improvements, and notably some UI changes in the Settings application. There are expected to be some others, which we will keep you updated on as they surface.

A tipster has informed us that the free Skype application from the App Store is nearly fully functional in this update.

Told ya' Anthony.

Yes. Shouldn't be much longer now.

What about the twitter bug has that been fixed?

Thanks

Lock sound works but unlock disappeared...did my update OTA..

Gm after this.

Quote Originally Posted by xboxbml View Post
    Lock sound works but unlock disappeared...did my update OTA..
    Your unlock sounds doesn't work? Strange

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Gm after this.

Your unlock sounds doesn't work? Strange
    GM-doubt it.... Yeah..unlock no sound...I'll try full restore at home later to see if it comes back...everything else seems to work so far...

They took out the slightly moving wallpapers. For me it just seemed a little off. But different things for different folks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    They took out the slightly moving wallpapers. For me it just seemed a little off. But different things for different folks
    No they didn't.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mc-Lovin_341 View Post
    What about the twitter bug has that been fixed?
    Twitter bug?..... What's that?... I had a prob in b4 with hitting the me and home buttons n getting those to work...ThAtS gone in b5 now...but as far as app bugs go, those won't actually be fixed until the app devs update their apps, which most likely won't be until after GM release or later..
    Last edited by xboxbml; 08-06-2013 at 02:28 PM.

"A tipster has informed us that the free Skype application from the App Store is nearly fully functional."

Nearly functional :-)

That's true of every version of Skype, on every version of iOS :-)

No unlock sound for me either. Parallax is still a part of iOS 7 so the "moving wallpaper" is still there. New system icons in settings app. Notification banners have a "Pull Down" bar taking you to the Notification Center. On iPhone 4S, keyboard now lacks transparency, most notably in Messages app.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sakyr's Avatar
    Thanks

No unlock sounds for me too!

My bad didn't update it yet. I was just reading a change log from a different site and they stated it.

Does anyone else think that the different color set-up screens could link up with different color iPhones? Anyone?

Because I just know that the different iPod nanos have different color wallpapers to match the color of the model. Thats my prediction anyway.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swatme101 View Post
    Does anyone else think that the different color set-up screens could link up with different color iPhones? Anyone?

Because I just know that the different iPod nanos have different color wallpapers to match the color of the model. Thats my prediction anyway.
    I believe it does vary with the color of the device now...

Anyone do a full restore yet to b5 in iTunes?...looking to see if unlock sound is also gone with that method...
    Last edited by xboxbml; 08-06-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks

My iPad 4 still won't update OTA, I'm wondering if there is something lingering from when I was jailbroken. I can't remember if I did a full restore or not. My lock sound on my iPhone 5 updated OTA works but the unlock sound doesn't. I'm almost always on silent though.

Green Apple
    Thanks

no unlock sound for me either...... not too big of a deal anyway.

no unlock sound and they moved the trash/archive to the other side in mail app

Thanks

The bug when looking at a wifi networks
    "i" info and then tapping join network or tapping back is gone. It was causing the settings app to crash every time.

Anyone having Wi-Fi problems? I clicked forget network and now it when I try to connect it says unable to join.

Also in b5 the boot time is a lot slower. A LOT

EDIT: Wi-Fi started working
    Last edited by Spyruf; 08-06-2013 at 05:13 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast