Results 1 to 13 of 13

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Infinity Blade 3 Said to be in the Works

  1. #1
    MMi Staff Writer Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,360
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 143 Times in 128 Posts

    Default Infinity Blade 3 Said to be in the Works


    After the recent cancellation of Infinity Blade Dungeons, it appears that a third game in the popular Infinity Blade series will be released in the future. The folks over at Kotaku discovered that the LinkedIn profile of a QA Tester at Chair, the studio behind the series, has Infinity Blade III listed as one of his projects.

    For those of you who donít already know, both Infinity Blade and Infinity Blade 2 have proven to be some of the most popular games in Appleís App Store. Given the success of the previous iterations of the game, itís not a surprise to find a third game in the works. First released in 2010, the original Infinity Blade game and its 2011 sequel have earned Chair Entertainment more than $30 million. Both games take advantage of the unreal Engine 3 and have been lauded for both, rich visual texts and their unique gesture-based fight controls.

    Although there arenít any details on the third game, itís likely to be very similar to the first two award winning titles. When the Chair co-founder Donald Mustard confirmed the closure of Infinity Blade Dungeons, he mentioned that there were additional games in development. He mentioned the following regarding the topic:

    There's more we at Chair are totally planning to do in the Infinity Blade universe. More games, more books, maybe even other products. And we are very excited about that.
    Are any of you excited for the third iteration of the game?

    Source: Kotaku

    Twitter: @AkshayMasand

  2. #2
    Am having issues with the clash mobs on Infinity Blade2. I qualify for the prize and when it comes down to claiming them ill claim them but it only gives me the prize sometimes but still says I claimed my prize even though it never actually gave me the prize. Last time I had this issues was a few days ago when I won the omega amor claimed it but still comes out shadowed in my inventory and I can't pick it. Hope they fix this lil glitch.
    Last edited by zeroskater61; 08-03-2013 at 04:58 PM.

  3. #3
    Psyched! Infinity Blade II was excellent. I can definitely see some device limitations here for this one.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bklyn NY !!
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 62 Times in 51 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ThuD Muffin View Post
    Psyched! Infinity Blade II was excellent. I can definitely see some device limitations here for this one.
    not if they made a Tegra version. you would see tegra-exclusive enhancements like you already see in games like Shadow Gun, Riptide and others.

  5. #5
    Last edited by wiipro; 08-03-2013 at 06:19 PM.

  6. #6
    Slow news day...

  7. #7
    yeah I found most of those "new" things in iOS 7, it doesn't make iOS any better or worse.

    Infinity Blade

    I get board with this type of game, it's the same thing over and over again, the last fight is like the first fight it's all the same and now there making a third one, which will be exactly like the first two, yay
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  8. #8
    Ummmm third verse same as the first.... and second. What more can you do with this type of interface? Same thing they did in the first and second one. Nothing to see here move along.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    Ummmm third verse same as the first.... and second. What more can you do with this type of interface? Same thing they did in the first and second one. Nothing to see here move along.
    thats what I was going to say that game ******* sucks is the same thing over and over you slash on the screen over and over.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    Ummmm third verse same as the first.... and second. What more can you do with this type of interface? Same thing they did in the first and second one. Nothing to see here move along.
    Why not just say what I said with different words, oh you did, well done :s)

    Why doesn't the sarcasm emoticon work on this forum????
    Last edited by dsg; 08-04-2013 at 12:36 AM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  11. #11
    iPhone? More like MyPhone WithinTemptationFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    "Anywhere But Home"...
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 36 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zeroskater61 View Post
    Am having issues with the clash mobs on Infinity Blade2. I qualify for the prize and when it comes down to claiming them ill claim them but it only gives me the prize sometimes but still says I claimed my prize even though it never actually gave me the prize. Last time I had this issues was a few days ago when I won the omega amor claimed it but still comes out shadowed in my inventory and I can't pick it. Hope they fix this lil glitch.
    The author asked if we were excited for IB3, not if you were having problems with your game

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by WithinTemptationFan View Post
    The author asked if we were excited for IB3, not if you were having problems with your game
    Burned! lol
    Passionate tech blogger, student in college and part time worker at SoldMyDevice.com

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to LucySterling For This Useful Post:

    WithinTemptationFan (08-05-2013)

  14. #13
    Very boring game hope this version is better than the last two .

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •