+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular Tiny Thief Game for iOS Currently Only 99... Get it While it's Cheap!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Popular Tiny Thief Game for iOS Currently Only 99... Get it While it's Cheap!

For reasons unknown, Rovio Thursday dropped the price of their new Tiny Thief game for iOS from $2.99 down to 99. The new price comes to about two-thirds savings for new buyers.

Tiny Thief is a game where the player tries to use agility, timeliness, and thinking skills to collect achievements in every level. The game is a point-and-click styled game where the user taps somewhere on the display and the character goes to it. Tapping on certain objects will make those objects do different things.

The game has blasted off in popularity since the initial release just in the middle of last month and players are giving the game an average App Store rating of 5/5 stars. We've tried the game ourselves and we can attest to the fact that the game is indeed entertaining, challenging, and addicting.

If you want to grab the game while it's 99, and we recommend you do, then you can buy the game from this App Store link. There's no indication of how long the game will be this price, so you best grab it as soon as possible!

Sources: App Store via Cult of Mac

Thanks

Just bought mine! Thanks for the heads up guys.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I just bought this game last week for $3! Beat it in 2 days. lol I just hope they add more levels.

Thanks

Damn 2 days!? These games takes me weeks!!! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mafo5000 View Post
    I just bought this game last week for $3! Beat it in 2 days. lol I just hope they add more levels.
    Passionate tech blogger, student in college and part time worker at SoldMyDevice.com

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post

Tiny Thief[/url] game for iOS from $2.99 down to 99. The new price comes to about two-thirds savings for new buyers.
    Lol...or $2! I would think (hope) readers of this website would be able to do the math Anthony!...Then again, there are a TON of strange/weird readers who come here (to a Apple iDevice modding site), to talk about Samsung/Google devices, and how they themselves are such intelligent rebels (their opinion, not mine). That's like going to a NFL teams fanpage and discussing how great Women's Professional bowling is ...If they can get something like that mixed up, it's likely they wouldn't know addition and subtraction as well.
    El Zurdo

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mafo5000 View Post
    I hope the levels are free.