+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google Launches Zagat App for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Google Monday evening released an application in the iOS App Store for Zagat, a service that helps make finding the perfect place to eat or hang out simple. The application
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Google Launches Zagat App for iOS

Google Monday evening released an application in the iOS App Store for Zagat, a service that helps make finding the perfect place to eat or hang out simple. The application is also available starting today for Android, and the Zagat Web page has been remodeled.

The application is aimed at offering users trustworthy opinions about public locations. Although some services allow users to write reviews about public locations, Zagat's opinions are carefully constructed by experts and all the best locations to hang out are selected by those experts as well.

The Zagat application for iOS will also offer users advanced search tools, menus for restaurants, and the ability to book reservations through OpenTable. The application is integrated with Google Maps to give you the best experience you can get.

According to the application description, the service is available in Austin, Boston, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington DC right now, but will be rolling out to more services over time. If you want to give the application a shot, you can download Zagat for iOS at this App Store link.

Sources: App Store via Zagat

Green Apple
    Thanks

new Yelp basically?

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

Remind me again why I have Google Local installed on my iPad?

I love apps and all but I'm getting tired of having so many.

Google! Consolidate!

Combine Google Search and Chrome! The only difference is Search limits me to one tab in exchange for Google Now. That's just dumb.

When you are done with that, combine local and this app. Thanks.
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.