Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Seeds iOS 7 Beta 4 to Developers

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Really don't understand why there wouldn't at least be an untethered jailbreak for 6.1.4.. iOS 7 is really not all its cracked up to be! I had to downgrade due to apps not functioning on iOS 7. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.
    Exploits for jailbreaking are becoming harder to find. Using one or more to jailbreak 6.1.4 would be a total waste, not only because it is a meaningless update which added nothing but also because 6.1.4 is only for one device.

Apps not functioning on a beta firmware is one of the main reasons it is a BETA. This allows the developers of all those apps to ready their apps for iOS 7. Once ios7 is finalized and released publicly most of those apps will work just fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Exploits for jailbreaking are becoming harder to find. Using one or more to jailbreak 6.1.4 would be a total waste, not only because it is a meaningless update which added nothing but also because 6.1.4 is only for one device.

Apps not functioning on a beta firmware is one of the main reasons it is a BETA. This allows the developers of all those apps to ready their apps for iOS 7. Once ios7 is finalized and released publicly most of those apps will work just fine with it.
    Totally get what you're saying. I'm just hoping that apple signs lower iOS again, I like iOS 7 but I like 6 too. There's lots if things in both that are better then the other.

Totally get what you're saying. I'm just hoping that apple signs lower iOS again, I like iOS 7 but I like 6 too. There's lots if things in both that are better then the other.
    If u don't like the look aspect of iOS 7 and when the jailbreak comes. Their will probably be a iOS 6 winter board theme.

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    If u don't like the look aspect of iOS 7 and when the jailbreak comes. Their will probably be a iOS 6 winter board theme.
    No no I love the look.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

I agree with that. Apple still should sign 6.X firmware to give people the choice. They won't, but they should.

Thanks

I was hoping to see beta5 today Thought maybe Apple might have just delayed beta4 because of the developer site hack, but were still on schedule for the rest of the releases.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Beta 5 way faster

Thanks

Yup!...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345