+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Seeds iOS 7 Beta 4 to Developers

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by mlee19841 What parts get annoying? I find multitasking to be annoying as its slow, also if you do too much on the device at one time it
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Mc-Lovin_341's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    What parts get annoying?
    I find multitasking to be annoying as its slow, also if you do too much on the device at one time it tends to restart the springboard

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mc-Lovin_341 View Post
    I find multitasking to be annoying as its slow, also if you do too much on the device at one time it tends to restart the springboard
    Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,332 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oneduality View Post
    On my ipad 2 it runs fine .. I've not seen much lag, the only experiences I've had are some missing features like on my ipad2 there was no weather app and spotlight search didn't work.. also the app store would crash on an initial search sometimes.

B4 is downloading now, should be done in a few minutes. I'm seriously considering popping this on my 4s at this point.
    Not sure if you know. Spotlight now is on the home screen swiping down on the screen. I'm using iPad 2. I've had no lag but I've had crashes. I would like a weather app too not sure if that's supposed to happen or not

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

A friend of mine who was stuck with 6.1.3 did the earlier beta, was actually pleased with it. I'll tell him about this one.

iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys i just wanted to let you know that there is a bug in ios 7 define option... The dictionary will not find a definition to your word...

Thanks

I like everything but I hate the dock bar and how big the notification banner is, other then that I have no complaints. I hope they add the ability to pick which apps you want quick access in the command center

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

I like that iPhone 4S users have live photo filters now in the camera app. I don't use them but I thought it was neat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eiswritsat View Post
    I like everything but I hate the dock bar and how big the notification banner is, other then that I have no complaints. I hope they add the ability to pick which apps you want quick access in the command center
    That would be a real nice feature.

Did a little reading and someone said if u update to a beta apple puts out. It will expire in time and if u haven't updated to the new beta. Your phone will be stuck bricked until u update to new released beta. Any truth to that??
    Last edited by mlee19841; 07-29-2013 at 03:12 PM.

iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Thanks

Did a little reading and someone said if u update to a beta apple puts out. It will expire in time and if u haven't updated to the new beta. Your phone will be stuck bricked until u update to new released beta. Any truth to that??
    Not really sure but i think you can always put your phone into DFU mode and restore back to ios 6.1.x ( 3 or 4 depending on your device ).

I dont think anyone can "brick" his phone nowadays... Unless he has a broken button or a locked iphone...

My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Thanks

My phone is registered to have these installed however I went back to 6.1.4. Anyone have a download link that doesn't require a dev account

Thanks

All I want to know is if apps work yet. Most don't. I never had that problem on other pre releases. Anyone know if most apps still crash? Preferably "defender of texel"? :-P

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

It is true but you can just downgrade back to 6.1.3 or 6.1.4. Fixes it right up. My friend had the problem because he refused to update from Beta 1 when I told him to.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

anyone else having problem using your own wallpaper? it won't let you scale it..just blown up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Not sure if you know. Spotlight now is on the home screen swiping down on the screen. I'm using iPad 2. I've had no lag but I've had crashes. I would like a weather app too not sure if that's supposed to happen or not
    Yeah I was aware of that, but on beta 3 on my iPad 2 it would show the search box but no results would ever come up .. now with beta 4 it's working!

I'm biting the bullet now and installing on my 4s where I can get some real world use of it .. since I know you can downgrade, I figured why not.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    I like that iPhone 4S users have live photo filters now in the camera app. I don't use them but I thought it was neat.
    Mine is still installing, but that's odd.. I thought live photo filters were intentionally not included for 4s

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    All I want to know is if apps work yet. Most don't. I never had that problem on other pre releases. Anyone know if most apps still crash? Preferably "defender of texel"? :-P
    What apps have you had issues with? the only one I've had to crash on me so far is the weather channel app on the ipad .. We'll see how that works. If I have too many of my regular apps fail on my 4s I'll definitely be rolling back to 6.1.3
    Last edited by oneduality; 07-29-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks

removed

Couldn't find one anywhere so I have posted one.
    Last edited by Simon; 07-29-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moribo View Post
    removed

without a dev account how would i upgrade (btw im on 6.1.4 right now)
    Last edited by Simon; 07-29-2013 at 07:17 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

When setting a wallpaper useing a photo from camera roll it really bid

iPhone? More like MyPhone andygev35's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moribo View Post
    IPSW Download list: [url]

You should most definitely NOT be posting links to unauthorized iOS Beta downloads. It's considered warez and will put you on a fast track to BANville on Modmyi.

I personally provide ipsw downloads for people whose devices are registered to my Dev acct who need a restore. Other than that, sorry Charlie.
    Last edited by andygev35; 07-29-2013 at 07:23 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Twitter app you can't tap on the main 4 buttons you have to really hold them to select it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Faresismail View Post
    Hey guys i just wanted to let you know that there is a bug in ios 7 define option... The dictionary will not find a definition to your word...
    +1. Either the search option or add the word works.

Battery life has been good. I wish u could turn off the slight wallpaper move on the springboard.