+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'PandoraEnhancer' Extends the Features of the iOS Pandora App

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'PandoraEnhancer' Extends the Features of the iOS Pandora App

If you enjoy using the free Pandora application for iOS, then you should check out a new free jailbreak tweak dubbed PandoraEnhancer by iOS developer kinda. The tweak extends the features of the application to make it even more usable.

Some of the features that the tweak adds to the application include the ability to share the currently-playing song via Facebook or Twitter, the ability to have iOS display a notification when the song changes, and the ability to have the VPN turn on when you launch the application:

You will be able to configure the tweak’s features via the preferences pane that the tweak adds to the Settings application:

The sharing string can be edited to show any way that you like. In addition, you can choose the method you want to use for sharing the currently playing song; you have the ability to choose between Twitter, Facebook, Tweetbot, Echofon, and more. You’ll be able to have the album artwork attached to the share if you like. You can also enable or disable turning on your VPN whenever the Pandora application is opened.

PandoraEnhancer is available in Cydia's BigBoss repository for free. To use the tweak, you will need the free Pandora application from the App Store. You can download the latest version of the application via this App Store link.

Name: PandoraEnhancer
    Price: FREE
    Version: 2.0-1
    Requirements: Pandora for iOS
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: kinda
    Editor's Rating:  3/5

Thanks

I thought when I first saw the tweaks name on Cydia that it was a pandora downloader type thing... Pandora downloader is a real enhancer... This is cool if you're a tweeter...