+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Another iPhone-Related Electrocution Occurs in China

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by slim.jim I'm sorry but I LOL'd when I read that he yelled "electric shock". I have been shocked many times by unfiltered 120v current on a 15A
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    I'm sorry but I LOL'd when I read that he yelled "electric shock". I have been shocked many times by unfiltered 120v current on a 15A line and never once have I yelled anything but ow. It happens so fast. This story smells of even more bs than the last one.
    I too share you amusement. I feel bad for laughing but come on now. This guy really yelled "electric shock"? Thats like me yelling "falling from building" after someone pushes me over the edge. If anything I will say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh or noooooooooo

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Maybe they want to earn a quick buck?
    This sounds like a ploy to extort some money off apple why are there a bunch of people doing things like this? Ever heard about the customer responsibility? to read and follow the user guidelines before using a product..and this news really sounds absurd...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Other articles I've read said Apple had determined both people were using knockoff chargers. That being the case, I don't think they can get any money from Apple.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123