Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WhatsApp Messenger Update Adds Multi-sending UI, iCloud Syncing

Default WhatsApp Messenger Update Adds Multi-sending UI, iCloud Syncing

The popular WhatsApp Messenger application for iOS that offers messaging services for users and their friends has been updated Tuesday afternoon with some useful new features. Tuesday's update brings the application to version 2.10.1.

WhatsApp Messenger has gained a new multi-sharing user interface that allows users to send more than just one photograph at a time. The new feature will make it much easier for users to share their memories in bulk with friends as they chat with them in the application.

In addition, the application has received URL schema for third party applications, and a new iCloud syncing feature that can save your messaging history in the cloud so you never lose it. You can access the cloud backups via the settings in the WhatsApp Messenger application under Chat Settings > Chat Backup.

Existing users of the WhatsApp Messenger application can download the update for free from the Updates tab in the App Store application from their iOS devices. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger from the App Store for free via this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

Thanks
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 2,646 Posts

Wish they added stickers like Line app

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi, just updated whatsapp on my iphone 5 6.1.2 (JB with Evasi0n) & it crashes upon startup. Anyone has the same problem?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@JLD yes I faced the same problem I had Quick reply for Whatsapp installed I removed that,deleted Whatsapp use Icleaner to delete unwanted left over files restarted the iPhone and reinstalled Whatsapp and its working fine without QR4whatsapp,it's might be a compatibility issue with that tweak not sure though that's only my opinion bases on the fact that when reinstalled the tweak Whatsapp started crashing again

I wish they went in the other direction and offered snapshot functionality. It's getting that you can't chat with confidence with people anymore. Whatever you thought was between the two of you ends up being shared with others. People just lack common sense.