Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: While Free in the App Store, Infinity Blade II Gained 5.7 Million New Players

Default While Free in the App Store, Infinity Blade II Gained 5.7 Million New Players

Ahead of the App Storeís fifth anniversary last week, many expensive applications in the App Store went free to celebrate. One of those applications was the popular Infinity Blade II game, usually a $6.99 value in the App Store.

The game, which was free for exactly one week during the promotional event as AllThingsD explains, added 5.7 million total new players while it was free in the App Store for the App Storeís fifth anniversary; 1.7 million of those downloads occurred on Monday alone.

The numbers are pretty impressive; however, Infinity Blade II is a very popular and well-known game so itís not surprising. Many people were quick and jumped on the download as soon as they saw the free price tag. The Infinity Blade series is nothing short of a great game with stunning graphics and stellar reviews.

Infinity Blade II is full of several in-app purchases that players can use to speed up in-game progress, so although the game may have been free, itís entirely possible that the developers could still rake in some income through the use of in-app purchases alone. If not that, people sharing their experiences with the game while it was free with friends may lead to purchases in the future.

Were you one of the 5.7 million that grabbed Infinity Blade 2 while it was free?

Sources: AllThingsD

SURE WAS!!! Got it for my iPhone & iPad

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

No

I have to give it to this game I snagged it when I read it was free and been on it ever since pretty fun game good graphics controls are easy I highly recommend if u haven't grabbed it yet while it free then your just missing out I already passed the game and am on level 28 using a heavy gold weapon that I found in one of the large treasure chest when u fight the boss with the giant robot 4legged creature of some kind.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

SERIOUSLY? WAY TO SAY GREAT NEWS AFTER THE FACT THAT ITS BACK TO $7, I and everyone else expect better ONTIME articles

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    SERIOUSLY? WAY TO SAY GREAT NEWS AFTER THE FACT THAT ITS BACK TO $7, I and everyone else expect better ONTIME articles

It was on time and was announced the
    7-8-13 the day some apps went free.

Here's the original link

Many Popular iOS Apps Go Free in the App Store Ahead of App Store's 5th Anniversary

Not any ones fault you don't read articles daily.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zeroskater61 For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (07-16-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bender - The link in the very first line of this article will take you to the page where they wrote an article about it. lol

And I did get on it after I read it here. for both the iPhone and iPad. Thanks modmyi!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to filabeaner For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (07-16-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

YouTube Video

Lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

2k1 (07-16-2013), Anthony Bouchard (07-16-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Lmao saved

I didn't have the room on my phone for this game