+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rovio Officially Announces That Angry Birds Star Wars II Will Launch On September 19th

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Rovio Officially Announces That Angry Birds Star Wars II Will Launch On September 19th

Rovio has officially announced Monday morning that Angry Birds Star Wars II, the upcoming Angry Birds Star Wars game that was teased just last week, will be released on September 19th, 2013.

The original Angry Birds Star Wars was based off the evens in the Star Wars Movies of episodes IV, V, and VI. Angry Birds Star Wars II, unlike the original Angry Birds Star Wars, will be based off of the events in the Star Wars Movies of episodes I, II, and III. This means an all-new character line-up that includes Anakin Skywalker, Darth Maul, General Grievous, Jar Jar Binks, and Mace Windu; Rovio notes that the character lineup will be the largest ever in Angry Birds history and that each will include special powers.

Rovio and Lucasfilm have teamed up again to bring you even more adventures from the Angry Birds Star Wars universe! Experience the legendary story of the Star Wars prequel movies with dozens of your favorite characters with all-new powers! For the first time ever, you can even choose to “Join the Pork Side” and play as one of the villainous pigs!

Fling your favorite characters, including a young pod-racing Anakin, Mace Windu, General Grievous, Darth Maul, and yes… even Jar Jar Binks!

Coming to an app store near you on September 19th!
    Angry Birds Star Wars II, like Angry Birds Star Wars, is expected to be a popular release. The game not only appeals to Angry Birds fans, but also Star Wars fans that want to revisit the trilogy in a fun and interactive way. You can check out the Angry Birds Star Wars II game trailer that Rovio has released via the video below:

For a mobile-friendly video link that works with our app, tap on the YouTube link below:

YouTube Video

We will be sure to keep you updated on any details about the game before its arrival in September. Are you excited for the release?

Sources: Rovio

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have mixed feelings. Angry birds was a great game and I'm a Star wars fan but........Do you think is starting to get boring??

Thanks

^^ I was done after the first Star Wars rendition. Yes, boring is MHO as well. Same actions just different levels.

iPhone? More like MyPhone regkilla's Avatar
    Thanks

Star Wars 2? I knew it!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by godofnecro View Post
    I have mixed feelings. Angry birds was a great game and I'm a Star wars fan but........Do you think is starting to get boring??
    +1 they're kinda ripping the arse out of the franchise...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by docmagoo2 View Post
    +1 they're kinda ripping the arse out of the franchise...
    Nope they are just turning the whole thing into a joke

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Rovio is running out of ideas for new innovative games...

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    ^^ I was done after the first Star Wars rendition. Yes, boring is MHO as well. Same actions just different levels.
    I was done after the first Angry Birds game ever made. I don't know how such a terrible game has lasted this long. It's kind of like Call of Duty games.