+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Chinese Family Claims Electrocution from Charging iPhone Caused Daughter's Death

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by ThatOneProfile Duh chinee peepl need to be smatta abaaout da teknologee. Dum fuks Lol. Never seen an accent written out so well.
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneProfile View Post
    Duh chinee peepl need to be smatta abaaout da teknologee. Dum fuks
    Lol. Never seen an accent written out so well.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Perceptum View Post
    An educated person will prove their point with facts and reasoning, while others resort to personal attacks.
    A smart person does not simply repeatedly state complete and utter nonsense like "if you don't use the adapter like it is supposed to be to be use," and "Learn how to use equipment properly." out of his own ignorance. You twice simply attempt to disqualify the person who posted a reasonable comment on the problems and limitations of several chargers being poorly engineered. Yet, you can't really justify at all why one was not using the adapter properly. Yet you persist on the same nonsense "learn how to use...". Hence the qualifier, which you--sadly--mostly deserve.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serge.H View Post
    This has gone viral on the internet..
    Probably a fake iphone, fake connector, fake lawsuit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpotoso View Post
    A smart person does not simply repeatedly state complete and utter nonsense like "if you don't use the adapter like it is supposed to be to be use," and "Learn how to use equipment properly." out of his own ignorance. You twice simply attempt to disqualify the person who posted a reasonable comment on the problems and limitations of several chargers being poorly engineered. Yet, you can't really justify at all why one was not using the adapter properly. Yet you persist on the same nonsense "learn how to use...". Hence the qualifier, which you--sadly--mostly deserve.
    I don't understand why you are getting so worked up. I personally no longer care what you think, so continue typing whatever you want.
    Last edited by Perceptum; 07-16-2013 at 12:55 PM.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123