Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon May Owe Apple $14B Over iPhone Sales Shortfall

I did a little research and got varying #'s but it looks like verizon is worth at least 100 billion dollars so, while I am sure they rather not give up 14b. They can afford it and not miss a beat.

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I did a little research and got varying #'s but it looks like verizon is worth at least 100 billion dollars so, while I am sure they rather not give up 14b. They can afford it and not miss a beat.
    Just because a company is worth so much, doesn’t mean they have the money to pay for it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

So Verizon needs to sell over 36 million iPhones this year? Yeah not gonna happen.

Thanks

“It is likely that Apple would be reluctant to simply ignore these commitments"
    What the hell? "Reluctant"? Who in their right mind turns down $14 billion dollars?

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *T* View Post
    What the hell? "Reluctant"? Who in their right mind turns down $14 billion dollars?
    If you had $100 in your pocket, would you really care if I give you $2?

Verizon May Owe Apple $14B Over iPhone Sales Shortfall ... there's an app for that.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    If you had $100 in your pocket, would you really care if I give you $2?
    To proparly make the analogy you need to say "If you have $100 in your pocket would you want $14?", but that would mean more people would say "yes I want that $14" than you would like.
    Also this is not $2, this is $14 billion.
    Apple's $100 billion is out of the country, this $14 billion is in U.S. which Apple can use without paying tax to bring the money into U.S.
    If I am a stock holder I would want Apple to collect this money, if I am lawyer for Apple who drafted the damn contract want Apple to collect.
    I hope they just spend that $14 billion correctly, hire some innovative people and create something new!!!!
    Last edited by unison999; 07-15-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12