+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'LiveWire Pro' Gives You a Selection of Different Unlocking Animations for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'LiveWire Pro' Gives You a Selection of Different Unlocking Animations for iOS

Many of you probably recall a free jailbreak tweak called LiveWire that was released in March by HASHBANG Productions that gave iOS users the ability to take advantage of a new sliding doors unlocking animation. The same developers have released a new paid tweak called LiveWire Pro, which gives users seven different unlocking animations to pick from rather than just one.

LiveWire Pro gives users the ability to pick between the following animation styles when unlocking their iOS device:

• Sliding doors (came with LiveWire)
    • Vault
    • Fade out
    • Zoom and fade
    • Shrink and fade
    • Rotate 360 and fade
    • Whirlpool

In addition to being able to select an animation style of the user’s choice, the user also gets the ability to adjust the animation duration of the animation that they choose. This gives the user just enough customization to make the animation their own and just the way they like it.

If you would like to try LiveWire Pro, the tweak is available in Cydia's BigBoss repository for just 99¢. LiveWire Pro can be installed on any iOS device running iOS 5.0 or later.

Name: LiveWire Pro
    Price: 99¢
    Version: 1.0.1-1
    Requirements: iOS 5.0+
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: HASHBANG Productions
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

Thanks

There a bug if one opens to the home screen with a passcode enabled. It opens to a black screen.

That's my only issue

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aorowe View Post
    There a bug if one opens to the home screen with a passcode enabled. It opens to a black screen.

That's my only issue
    Are you sure about this? Is this the case with every iPhone? (Black Screen), or is it specifically with your iPhone? And Which iPhone you are using?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alextodd View Post
    Are you sure about this? Is this the case with every iPhone? (Black Screen), or is it specifically with your iPhone? And Which iPhone you are using?
    http://i.imgur.com/LOjW4JJl.jpg

Passcode

http://i.imgur.com/MlQdwKd.png

No passcode

IPhone 5 iOS 6 .1

they fixed the issue with the free version where it opened that way regardless of if you had a program running in the background or not. Now if one has a program running in the background with a passcode it does not open that way.

It's basically only if one opens to the home screen.
    Last edited by aorowe; 07-08-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Thanks

I was diggin the regular livewire tweak... It's worked well and looked good... The ability to adjust the speed, animations and randomize the unlock in this pro version is a nice upgrade... It's simple, yet it's one more lil ill thing that makes my phone My Phone... Another tweak added to my already long list of tweaks...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

Zoom and fade is my favourite.