+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple to Likely Launch Annual "Back to School" Promotion This Week, Includes iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Apple to Likely Launch Annual "Back to School" Promotion This Week, Includes iPhone

According to the folks over at 9to5Mac, Apple is likely to launch its annual “Back to School” promotion in the United States and other countries this week, perhaps as soon as today. The program offers iTunes/App Store gift cards to students who purchase a Mac or ipad and for the first time ever this year, the program will be including iPhone purchases in its deal. The following was mentioned regarding the ordeal:

The promotion will give eligible students an iTunes/App Store gift card with the purchase of a Mac, iPad, and for the first time, an iPhone. The gift cards that come with Mac purchases will be worth 100$ while the cards accompanying the iOS Devices will be worth $50.
    There were rumors over the past weekend that Apple retail stores will be performing an “overnight” change to adjust signage and other aspects of store layouts. The change is likely to support the Back to School promotion suggesting that it will indeed launch later today.

For those of you who don’t know, Apple runs the Back to School promotion at different times throughout the year in different countries to correspond to the various educational calendars, but the program launching this week will be the company’s largest as it will likely include the United States, Canada, and Europe. Will any of you take advantage of this year’s “Back to School” promotion?

Source: 9to5Mac

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Thanks

Took advantage of it last year. Only reason I have this Pro. Discounts were even better at my school and $100 appstore card went to text books

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Should be a free printer or iPod like it use to! Sure $100 to the Mac Appstore is alright, but the old deals were better IMO!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Should be a free printer or iPod like it use to! Sure $100 to the Mac Appstore is alright, but the old deals were better IMO!
    Agreed but I guess something is better than nothing