+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Rumored Low-Cost iPhone Colored Back Panel Images Surface

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I'm looking forward to Apple not releasing the iCheap!!!
...
  1. #21
    Livin the iPhone Life thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,831
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 779 Posts

    I'm looking forward to Apple not releasing the iCheap!!!

  2. #22
    Livin the iPhone Life slim.jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 128 Times in 98 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Why shouldn't a 17 year old own an iPhone?



    You don't need a less expensive car for under 25. Under 25 can rent an expensive car just fine. You just need to pay "young driver" fee.
    Ok then why make a cheaper phone? Bad credit is probably because they are too focused on having a smart phone rather than paying the bills. If I had bad credit I'd be sticking with whatever is free.

  3. #23
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    747
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 76 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    Ok then why make a cheaper phone? Bad credit is probably because they are too focused on having a smart phone rather than paying the bills. If I had bad credit I'd be sticking with whatever is free.
    You know there's a thing called "no credit". And that doesn't mean "bad credit". For example, take a 16 year old that works at Mc Donald's and gets paid. He cashes his check every week from Amscot and spends it on his necessities. He never had a credit card and hence no credit. That doesn't mean the guy has bad credit and he shouldn't be allowed to own an iPhone.

  4. #24
    Livin the iPhone Life slim.jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 128 Times in 98 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    You know there's a thing called "no credit". And that doesn't mean "bad credit". For example, take a 16 year old that works at Mc Donald's and gets paid. He cashes his check every week from Amscot and spends it on his necessities. He never had a credit card and hence no credit. That doesn't mean the guy has bad credit and he shouldn't be allowed to own an iPhone.
    You don't have to have a credit card to have credit. A pay stub will typically suffice for lack of credit. All of the carriers that offer the iPhone in the US require a credit check regardless of if you are signing a contract, including T-Mobile when you pay for the phone out right.
    Last edited by slim.jim; 07-03-2013 at 03:58 PM.

  5. #25
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    747
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 76 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    You don't have to have a credit card to have credit. A pay stub will typically suffice for lack of credit. All of the carriers that offer the iPhone in the US require a credit check regardless of if you are signing a contract, including T-Mobile when you pay for the phone out right.
    World is a lot bigger than US. Apple sells iPhone to 126 countries.

  6. #26
    Livin the iPhone Life slim.jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 128 Times in 98 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    World is a lot bigger than US. Apple sells iPhone to 126 countries.
    You are missing the point. Apple does not make low end products. They charge a premium and have no problem selling those premium items. As I have said in another thread regarding these plastic iPhones, Apple has phased out all of its products with plastic casings. A plastic iPhone is a 5yr step backwards for the company and makes no sense design wise in their current lineup.

  7. #27
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    747
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 76 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    You are missing the point. Apple does not make low end products. They charge a premium and have no problem selling those premium items. As I have said in another thread regarding these plastic iPhones, Apple has phased out all of its products with plastic casings. A plastic iPhone is a 5yr step backwards for the company and makes no sense design wise in their current lineup.
    I'm not talking about a plastic iPhone. All I said was about a low cost iPhone without contract.

  8. #28
    Livin the iPhone Life thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,831
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 779 Posts

    Ok...off topic...but it's time to laugh!

    http://youtu.be/8HE9OQ4FnkQ

    I feel like showing this to everyone! WATCH THE WHOLE THING. Crax me up!!!

    Trollololol

    ... Topic, resume.
    Last edited by thazsar; 07-03-2013 at 08:48 PM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts