+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Pull to Disable Alarms' Makes it So You Can Disable All Alarms By Pulling Down

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'Pull to Disable Alarms' Makes it So You Can Disable All Alarms By Pulling Down

If you set alarms for yourself frequently and then find yourself changing your mind about the alarms, you now have an easier way to disable all of them at once rather than disabling them each one-by-one.

A new free jailbreak tweak called Pull to Disable Alarms by iOS developer Bader makes it so that by pulling from the top of the Clock application with the Alarms tab open, you can disable all alarms that are active. The tweak makes use of Apple's Pull to Refresh animation and gesture to make this possible, as shown above.

Notably, the tweak disables all active alarms, and not just specific active alarms. Also notable is that the tweak’s gesture can’t be used to re-enable the alarms. You will have to re-enable the ones you want enabled manually by using their toggle switches.

Pull to Disable Alarms is available in Cydia’s BigBoss repository for free if you want to give it a try. It doesn’t come with any options to configure and requires an iOS 6 device to install.

Name: Pull to Disable Alarms
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: iOS 6
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Bader
    Editor's Rating:  3/5

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I love free tweaks, but I don't see the point behind this one. Siri can do the same thing. Activate Siri and say, "Turn off all alarms."

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by squee View Post
    I love free tweaks, but I don't see the point behind this one. Siri can do the same thing. Activate Siri and say, "Turn off all alarms."
    I have an i4 so no siri and i usually have at least 4 alarms sometimes 8 this tweak is pretty useful to me

My iPhone is a Part of Me hogcia's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm using like 10 alarms, no joke. I hit the snooze like 20 times before I get up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This is exactly what I've been looking for. Awesome.

Not all of us have Siri. I'll get a 4s or > once my phone dies. Till then I have no need for a faster processor or the annoying Siri.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I apologize. I forgot about everyone behind the times. Still, for a new tweak, it's odd that it is only truly useful to people with old *** phones. haha

I, too, have several alarms in the morning - 8 on the phone and one on a clock across the room. I used to have to put an old school twin-bell alarm clock IN A POT across the room. 0500 hurts.