+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dropbox for iOS Updated With Gestures, Multiple Photo Sharing, Small Interface Changes

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
The popular free Dropbox application for iOS has Tuesday been updated to version 2.3 with some notable improvements that will enhance usability and user experience. The application has gained support
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Dropbox for iOS Updated With Gestures, Multiple Photo Sharing, Small Interface Changes

The popular free Dropbox application for iOS has Tuesday been updated to version 2.3 with some notable improvements that will enhance usability and user experience.

The application has gained support for swipe gestures, which will allow you to quickly and easily share, move, delete, or favorite files in your Dropbox. Previously, a swipe only brought up a delete button. In addition, Dropbox users will find a way to quickly share multiple photos at once, rather than just one at a time. The update also makes sharing easier in that it lets you share links to folders and not just single files.

Dropbox 2.3 brings small tweaks to the user interface, which will be noticed when trying to upload photos to Dropbox from the application. The bubble is now smoke black with flatter buttons rather than the iOS 6-style bubble buttons.

The update gives Dropbox some needed bug fixes and performance enhancements to prevent issues with crashing and instability. Existing users of the application will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store; alternatively, users can download the latest version of Dropbox for free from this App Store link. The application is universal and works with the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.

Sources: App Store

Thanks

I'll stick with SkyDrive as I get 25GB free. Why would I want 2GB in comparison??

My iPhone is a Part of Me hogcia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I'll stick with SkyDrive as I get 25GB free. Why would I want 2GB in comparison??
    I'm done with skydrive and once again using Dropbox. Skydrive is a pain in my behind, I uploaded a FREE book in EPub format and they closed my account. That's Microsoft for ya.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DaLsim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    How U get 25gb?I only get 7gb?

How U get 25gb? I ONLY got 7gb?