Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Photos Claim to Show Apple's iPhone 5S

I just want to know guys, doesn't apple worry about having the same fate as blackberry and nokia? Every new smart phone is producing a larger screen phone, we use our iphones for lots of media and i just feel like an iphone with at least a screen size of 4.5 inch would be a dream come true for many,a 4 inch screen just feels like sooo much less of a phone. They can still make the 4 inch for who wants it but many want a larger screen, i mean really really want it!!!!.

Oh and i also thought back when the iphone 5 was to be launched that apple couldve been the first to introduce a phone that had a 3d home screen.what u guys think?

With 3d animation and a lock screen that features animated weather with 3d effects, i bet samsung will be the first to do this though apple doesnt seem to like being the pioneers anymore, so sad.
    Last edited by laju8; 06-21-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
    With these long apple life cycles and Jailbreaks coming harder n longer to accomplish, I'm so tempting to get a big change enjoyment n switch over to android, maybe HTC ONE, until the iPhone 6 comes out. Sick of the iPhone "s" releases.
    2ND this! BIGGER APPLE! QUIT WITH THE "S", " INNOVATE MY ***?" INNOVATE A BIGGER IPHONE!

Thanks

I don't think one picture that is supposed to be of an iPhone prototype has been in focus. These pictures are blurry and overexposed. What is it about these leakers that they can't take pictures?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 1,248 Posts

Out of curiosity, are you using Apple products just for innovation or for reliability??? I agree innovation is needed but my biggest concern is ease of use and knowing it's made well.

I don't own an iMac or MacBook because it looks cooler. I own it because it worx!!! I'm starting to think everyone is losing touch as to why they bought Apple in the first place...

iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Thanks

The only reason I haven't came back to Apple is because they've become stale like the company's listed above. I love the iOS but compared to all the other phone on the market, bigger screen are winning. I'd settle for a 5" screen and come back in a heartbeat. Until then ill get a Note when I re up.

The only way I'll be staying with Apple at the next refresh is if the rumors of a bigger 5+ inch screen are true or at least a parallel model to run along side of this one. Otherwise you'll find me with something like a Galaxy Note next time around. Considering I've owned every iPhone since release that's a big thing for me to say but I am just getting so bored of it all right now.

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Out of curiosity, are you using Apple products just for innovation or for reliability??? I agree innovation is needed but my biggest concern is ease of use and knowing it's made well.

I don't own an iMac or MacBook because it looks cooler. I own it because it worx!!! I'm starting to think everyone is losing touch as to why they bought Apple in the first place...
    Amen!

If only it were 50% as good as the Samsung. It's outdated, small screen, no camera zoom lens, slow, poor wifi, etc etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by patoons View Post
    who cares what it looks like. we all know its gonna look exactly like the 5 anyway.
    I fix phones, so I care.

Now I know that I can't use the same display part for both phones, unlike the 4, 4CDMA, and 4S.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12