Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS Hacker Pod2g Says He is About to Switch to an Android Device Because of iOS 7

Honestly I dont blame him. Now he gets all Jailbroken iOS features NATIVE on Android, with a bigger screen and awesome specs.
    If I wasn't a broke teenager, I'd switch back to Android in a heartbeat. After rooting and unlocking a bootloader, the possibilities on an Android device are endless. And someone that loves to tinker with things, such as pod2g, that's a huge privilege. Android has really grown and has become a really fun, advanced, and totally user-friendly OS.
    I mean, who would actually WANT to be restricted from their own device. Especially a dev such as pod2g.

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

HAH you know your in trouble when ppl who invested so much enthusiasm in a OS, decide that its just not a good value any longer for there time and efforts.

Apple better get to work and generate something new, and I don't mean recycling old tweaks from the jailbreak community.

Hmmm can the developers sue Apple for using there tweaks or idea's?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doran View Post
    Some of us have to reserve our judgement due to the fact we do not have a developer's account and do not have iOS 7. I did like what I saw in the keynote. I am excited to see this on my iPhone 4S. I haven't had a jailbreak for some time now. The only (and I DO mean only) jailbreak app I am missing is biteSMS. I was very disappointed that QR and QC was not implemented in iOS 7 but was in OSX Mavericks (Quick Reply).
    That actually brings up a point.. A good number of people whining and complaining about iOS 7 DON'T have developer accounts and DO have it installed on their phones.

It is a Beta and it is for Developers, It's not a finale product and therefore has plenty to be tweaked about it.

For the most part I happen to like it on my iPhone 5 with no notable difference in my battery life and I have had no bugs with stock iOS apps..

My biggest complaint would be safari and would not know where to begin explaining the numerous things I find wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by peligon1 View Post
    Hey bud Apple never design ios7 for cry baby pod2g in mind or his approval!!! Apple is multi billion dollar company and they may of finally found an exploit to weed out jailbreakers like pod2g and the rest who exploit their idevices and maybe compromising Steve Jobs masterpiece and vision....without Steve Jobs we will be a world without the iPhone and pod2g how ironic??
    Typical Apple fan boy.

We all apple guys have to accept the truth that there is nothing new let alone revolutionary in iOS 7. Apple has to come up with something. Theming and adding very FEW tweaks that were already available through one way or another should not be Apple's reply to the competition. Apple really isn't performing to its fullest, its not even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    HAH you know your in trouble when ppl who invested so much enthusiasm in a OS, decide that its just not a good value any longer for there time and efforts.

Apple better get to work and generate something new, and I don't mean recycling old tweaks from the jailbreak community.

Hmmm can the developers sue Apple for using there tweaks or idea's?
    If the developer had a patent on it, of course they could. I'm sure Apple would merely buy-out their case quickly and surreptitiously

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    I love how most everyone and everything on the internet is like an exaggerated, made for TV, teenage drama - everything is the end of the world - and you either love something or hate it. How about we all just take a chill pill and see what happens. Then we can make our choices. Sheesh.
    Well Said. Well Said Indeed.

I applaud apple for finally starting to freshen things up in this build. Granted the current state will not please everyone. I personally have been on android and wp8 and it is the stability of iOS along with the AppStore and iTunes that keep me hooked not the color schemes of icons. I have been without a jb since coming back to iOS on my 5 several months ago and welcome the changes I have experienced in iOS 7. I was never a big fan of the cheap glossy look in the past and prefer a matte looking OS. Most of the complainers about iOS 7 are not even developers so I take little value in their assessments.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OMG!!! Oh NO, OH NO, Pod2g is frustrated with a Beta 1 of iOS7. The world has just stopped revolving. One entitled jail-breaker gets frustrated, throws a tantrum via Twitter, and everyone else is supposed to lose it? Ha! Sounds like some people have become figments of their own imagination.
    If you don't like Apple stop buying it. Are there some good things that JBing allows you to do? Sure. But please stop acting like your phone has to be jailbroken to work. Some of these guys act like these phones are women.

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    I like how he's acting like all the issues with iOS 7 shouldn't exist. It's beta 1 for god's sake, of course it's going to be super buggy. The new UI and features aren't even finalized anyways, so the look and features of iOS 7 could drastically change throughout the beta stages.
    His loss if he switches.

I admit I love how the way IOS7 runs on my iphone 5. Yes, It does drain your battery life a little, but, it's just beta for now for testing. And the all new UI I loved it..... Doesn't matters if there's no more jailbreak for IOS7. I sacrifice my Jailbroken iPhone for this new version of IOS7!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peligon1 View Post
    I have every iphone apple ever made dating back to 2007 and not one time I bought each device with pod2g in mind or for the matter to jailbreak them.Apple products are solid all round with great craftsmanship and technology. ios 7 is in beta which means there many changes and tweaks to come ahead of its final public release. I am currently test driving ios7 and it is a masterpiece with great new features and a work in progress!!The news of pod2g(cry baby) oh he don't like the design of ios7 so he is switching to android, this might be great news for apple...maybe apple finally found an exploit to get rid of jailbreakers...lol

Lol crying about s UI that iPhones have been lacking since 2g. An how can he base it's performance off beta 1???!!! Come on he's been around long enough to know in the next betas they will be fixed. I personally love the new UI just wish the added a quick reply like bitesms or velox. And keep the flat icons but take the girlish look out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by ahayes View Post
    OMG!!! Oh NO, OH NO, Pod2g is frustrated with a Beta 1 of iOS7. The world has just stopped revolving. One entitled jail-breaker gets frustrated, throws a tantrum via Twitter, and everyone else is supposed to lose it? Ha! Sounds like some people have become figments of their own imagination.
    If you don't like Apple stop buying it. Are there some good things that JBing allows you to do? Sure. But please stop acting like your phone has to be jailbroken to work. Some of these guys act like these phones are women.
    Very Very well said!! I totally agree with you...Steve Jobs and Apple never made the iphone and it's ios with pod2g in mind or his approval!!!

Android has always been better than IOS. You clowns are sheeps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

I like windows phone

This is stupid, ios7 is slow and buggy because its not yet finalized, it was said that it was shown at wwdc as a preview to what to expect.
    It's still in BETA state

Quote Originally Posted by barondebxl View Post
    Android has always been better than IOS. You clowns are sheeps.
    It's all opinion nothing is better, cus what is better in one way is horrible in another and so my OPINION ANDROID SUCKS .id rither have bad battery life then melware and crashes .
    Last edited by i.Annie; 06-17-2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: A little obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Can still do more on them when they stock than in a iphone
    True, but you can do more with a jailbroken iPhone than rooted Android (unless Cydia Substrate for Android changes that).

Quote Originally Posted by romeo_herman View Post
    Apple need to make iPhone 5 slower, because after this iPhone 5S (speed), it's mind iPhone 5S faster then iPhone 5.
    Uhhhh... What...?!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    Or we can all just switch to Android and never need a jailbreak again!

+1

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Jailbroken iOS >> iOS >> Cheeseburger >> Rooted Android >> Android
    In your wildest dreams that statement reaks of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by pakitos View Post
    You actually do need to root it to take full Android controll, which is basically a jailbreak.
    IF you want full control. But its not needed since stock Android does more than a jailbroken iPhone anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Jailbroken iOS >= Rooted Android > Android >= iOS
    Youre a very dishonest person if you think a jailbroken iPhone is superior to Stock Android let alone a rooted droid running a custom ROM
    Last edited by jOnGarrett; 06-17-2013 at 05:29 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jOnGarrett For This Useful Post:

Schnedi (06-17-2013)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast