Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS Hacker Pod2g Says He is About to Switch to an Android Device Because of iOS 7

I have every iphone apple ever made dating back to 2007 and not one time I bought each device with pod2g in mind or for the matter to jailbreak them.Apple products are solid all round with great craftsmanship and technology. ios 7 is in beta which means there many changes and tweaks to come ahead of its final public release. I am currently test driving ios7 and it is a masterpiece with great new features and a work in progress!!The news of pod2g(cry baby) oh he don't like the design of ios7 so he is switching to android, this might be great news for apple...maybe apple finally found an exploit to get rid of jailbreakers...lol

He never said he was about to switch to an Android device. It's an expression. Just like when you're mad and you say "Oh my god I swear I'm about to punch a baby" - No. You're not about to punch a baby. You say that out of pure frustration. Saying "I'm about to switch to an Android device" is more like him expressing his frustration over iOS 7 rather than literally switching to an Android device. I just can't believe news reporting has come down to this. Whatever happened to real news? (No offense to the author)

Quote Originally Posted by td1439 View Post
    I don't think it's set in stone that he's switching, it just sounds like he's really unhappy with the current version of 7. My guess is they will get enough negative feedback that they will change the icons somewhat, and you know they will clean up the performance issues.

Also, even if he does switch to Android, that doesn't mean he won't/can't work on a 7 jailbreak.

Personally, I like the look so far of a lot of the UI elements, and I'm thinking that once 7 is jailbroken, I won't need to theme as much on my phone. (although I just saw some screenshots of FIF7Y's 'Origins' theme...the UI elements in that are incredible)
    Hey bud Apple never design ios7 for cry baby pod2g in mind or his approval!!! Apple is multi billion dollar company and they may of finally found an exploit to weed out jailbreakers like pod2g and the rest who exploit their idevices and maybe compromising Steve Jobs masterpiece and vision....without Steve Jobs we will be a world without the iPhone and pod2g how ironic??

Thanks
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

Let's over-exaggerate the situations shall we? Beta 1 of ios5 was super buggy, and ios6. beta 2 of ios5 you couldnt even take pictures, the camera roll was jacked. Kinda surprised by pod2g's quick judgement of something that is nowhere near finished.
    Are we sure i0nic didnt hack pod2g's twitter lol?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I don't see him going any where to be honest. Hope not at least lol

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Let's over-exaggerate the situations shall we? Beta 1 of ios5 was super buggy, and ios6. beta 2 of ios5 you couldnt even take pictures, the camera roll was jacked. Kinda surprised by pod2g's quick judgement of something that is nowhere near finished.
    Are we sure i0nic didnt hack pod2g's twitter lol?
    Wow dude good question he may of hack pod2g twitter like the rest been hacking our devices when we jailbreak them...spies spying on spies CRAZY!!! Lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone Doran's Avatar
    Thanks

Some of us have to reserve our judgement due to the fact we do not have a developer's account and do not have iOS 7. I did like what I saw in the keynote. I am excited to see this on my iPhone 4S. I haven't had a jailbreak for some time now. The only (and I DO mean only) jailbreak app I am missing is biteSMS. I was very disappointed that QR and QC was not implemented in iOS 7 but was in OSX Mavericks (Quick Reply).
    Last edited by Doran; 06-17-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Maybe he just doesn't think a jailbreak is necessary anymore.

Thanks

There are several other hackers and teams of hackers. While I appreciate his offerings in the past and preset, he is NOT the end all be all. No offense but how many times has the same hacker or team given us back to back JB's?? Exactly..chill out and wait like the rest of us, albeit without all the sniffling and tears. That is all for now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboyz For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (06-18-2013)

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    Maybe he just doesn't think a jailbreak is necessary anymore.
    If he did think that, he would have said it.

In my opinion, the UI of iOS 7 looks a bit kiddish. At least it still looks somewhat good.

Apple need to make iPhone 5 slower, because after this iPhone 5S (speed), it's mind iPhone 5S faster then iPhone 5.

Lol. I know it's a beta release but still....

If I update to the beta, can I downgrade back to iOS 6 on my iPhone 5??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,328 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
    He never said he was about to switch to an Android device. It's an expression. Just like when you're mad and you say "Oh my god I swear I'm about to punch a baby" - No. You're not about to punch a baby. You say that out of pure frustration. Saying "I'm about to switch to an Android device" is more like him expressing his frustration over iOS 7 rather than literally switching to an Android device. I just can't believe news reporting has come down to this. Whatever happened to real news? (No offense to the author)
    I punch babies...!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (06-17-2013)

At last it's official from one who knows. THE IPHONE IS RUBBISH!

Quote Originally Posted by wb4whd View Post
    Not sure why everyone crying about iOS7, I am running it on my iPhone5 and having no major issues. I actually like the changes to the OS and will certainly stay with my iPhone5
    Im pretty happy as well. Would just like a little less battery drain. Buts its only beta 1!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

He's just being over dramatic, he knows it beta but complaining of the bugs the beta has and says "but still". No their is no "but still" THAT is why it's beta (and the very first beta at that) and people who are willin to put up with bugs do so to get field testing to fix all these things before its officially released.

Secondly the theme is irrelevant for people who jailbreak if you don't like the new ios7 than throw a theme on it and make it looks exactly the way you want your iPhone to look and everyone is happy. I myself love the new ios7 look and can't wait to see if they tweak it further as we get closer to release.

I hate how everyone is complaining about bugs and battery life on a f****** BETA!!!! At least pod2g said after commenting it.....

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    I love how most everyone and everything on the internet is like an exaggerated, made for TV, teenage drama - everything is the end of the world - and you either love something or hate it. How about we all just take a chill pill and see what happens. Then we can make our choices. Sheesh.
    Well said.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast