+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Get a Somewhat iOS 7-like Lock Screen On Your Jailbroken iOS 6 Device

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Silverado1987 If I could change anything it would be the STU text to be lowercase and the arrows and STU text to be an overlay Would anyone
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,782 Times in 838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post

If I could change anything it would be the STU text to be lowercase and the arrows and STU text to be an overlay

Would anyone wanna help?
    I'm a bit confused...
    Is your Lockscreen a theme or just a wallpaper w/ STU and Arrows???

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I'm a bit confused...
    Is your Lockscreen a theme or just a wallpaper w/ STU and Arrows???
    It's kinda both. It is a lock screen but for now I made the arrows and slide to unlock part of the wallpaper. If I can get that stuff on an overlay it would be better but I would need a lock background.html and need to make an overlay

Thanks

It's kinda both. It is a lock screen but for now I made the arrows and slide to unlock part of the wallpaper. If I can get that stuff on an overlay it would be better but I would need a lock background.html and need to make an overlay
    What's wrong w/ the overlay in this theme? STU is lowercase and it has the camera and arrow. Only thing is the camera & arrow are really transparent. I'm gonna see if those artwork files are in the theme and then try to make them less transparent

Thanks

What's wrong w/ the overlay in this theme? STU is lowercase and it has the camera and arrow. Only thing is the camera & arrow are really transparent. I'm gonna see if those artwork files are in the theme and then try to make them less transparent
    I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. The arrows look a little pixely and theres no arrow on the top of the lock. Also the stock "slide to unlock isnt thin like the ios7 is so i figured id get rid of it and make my own. Also camera seems too short width wise.

I used zoos lock and combined everything and got an overlay to work so now I can use it on any wallpaper thank god. Pain in the ***.

Thanks

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. The arrows look a little pixely and theres no arrow on the top of the lock. Also the stock "slide to unlock isnt thin like the ios7 is so i figured id get rid of it and make my own. Also camera seems too short width wise.

I used zoos lock and combined everything and got an overlay to work so now I can use it on any wallpaper thank god. Pain in the ***.

Dude! That's beautiful!!! Please share!

BTW, I had a feeling the Signals most people were using for themes were wrong. It has now been confirmed!

Pod2g's on left, My phone on right

...or, better comparison w/ my icons at 100%

Last edited by thazsar; 06-14-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks

Dude! That's beautiful!!! Please share!

BTW, I had a feeling the Signals most people were using for themes were wrong. It has now been confirmed!

Pod2g's on left, My phone on right

...or, better comparison w/ my icons at 100%

Yeah looks good. Def will share tomorrow gonna package everything up. Ar72014 is making one to go along with his theme. I can't imagine what he's gonna do. The more I look at the new ui the more I don't need a theme I love the whole white transparency thing they got going on

Thanks

Yeah looks good. Def will share tomorrow gonna package everything up. Ar72014 is making one to go along with his theme. I can't imagine what he's gonna do. The more I look at the new ui the more I don't need a theme I love the whole white transparency thing they got going on
    Cool! I've played w/ the icons in this theme but I just can't get the pixelation smooth. I'm anxiously waiting, now, for your theme!!! Also, I'm working on trying to get an official version of the new font to be used w/ Bytafont. If I do, I'll let you know!

When iOS 7 is jailbroken, I'm definitely not theming my phone! I'll prolly use my Wifi signals but that's about it. I just need Shrink, Five-Column & Gridlock then I'll be good!
    Last edited by thazsar; 06-14-2013 at 11:01 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (06-15-2013)

Thanks

Here credits are in the theme.
    LS.IOS7.zip
    use wallpaperjpegifier and change wallpaper in settings only

I want someone to make a color keyboard theme since I woudnt know how
    Last edited by Silverado1987; 06-15-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks

Do you think you can make the UI white and light blue as the ios7 UI has like the bottom Nav bar and top nav bar? Also the notification bar is like a dark translucent color and bigger. It would be better if you packed it in a [email protected]k file so we won't have to use winterboard. And yes I like the new ios7 keyboard would be nice to have that and the clock on lockscreen make it bigger and use the font in ios7.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MyE350OwNz View Post
    Do you think you can make the UI white and light blue as the ios7 UI has like the bottom Nav bar and top nav bar? Also the notification bar is like a dark translucent color and bigger. It would be better if you packed it in a [email protected]k file so we won't have to use winterboard. And yes I like the new ios7 keyboard would be nice to have that and the clock on lockscreen make it bigger and use the font in ios7.
    I'm gonna try to do ui but not in a rush I wish I could find the exact font but until then this will have to do. The size of the clock is actually quite the same as ios7. I measured with opacity.

Thanks

I'm gonna try to do ui but not in a rush I wish I could find the exact font but until then this will have to do. The size of the clock is actually quite the same as ios7. I measured with opacity.
    The font is called: Helvetica 25 Ultralight

I tried using you're theme but I noticed its sized for the ip5 and I'm back to using a 4S. It didnt quite look right in my phone plus the HTML Lockscreens I've used tend to cutoff my camera screen. Sorry, bud...

Thanks

The font is called: Helvetica 25 Ultralight

I tried using you're theme but I noticed its sized for the ip5 and I'm back to using a 4S. It didnt quite look right in my phone plus the HTML Lockscreens I've used tend to cutoff my camera screen. Sorry, bud...
    Ah that sucks and I guess I can try and make it for 4s compatible. Took me a lot of trial and error to get it that way too lol I have no idea what I'm doing either lol. I get a basic idea and go with it.

What do you think of the keyboard. A little more ios7 like. Not mine. Just google ios7 keyboard and first YouTube link.
    Last edited by Silverado1987; 06-15-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Thanks

Ah that sucks and I guess I can try and make it for 4s compatible. Took me a lot of trial and error to get it that way too lol I have no idea what I'm doing either lol. I get a basic idea and go with it.

What do you think of the keyboard. A little more ios7 like. Not mine. Just google ios7 keyboard and first YouTube link.
    Keyboard is pretty good! What's the name? As of now, I'm using this keyboard:

FYI, I'm gonna have to make the font myself... I have the tools but it'll take some time. Let you all know when it's done!
    Last edited by thazsar; 06-15-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Thanks

Looks good. Wanted to use a keyboard template to get an idea of what I gotta do and started using noki keyboard. I'm just gonna use that.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Keyboard is pretty good! What's the name? As of now, I'm using this keyboard:

FYI, I'm gonna have to make the font myself... I have the tools but it'll take some time. Let you all know when it's done!
    I'm using Roboto Light font. Looks pretty similar to iOS 7 font.

Banned
    Thanks

Any way to get any of this working on an iPad?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    I'm using Roboto Light font. Looks pretty similar to iOS 7 font.
    That's what I'm using too but I want the real deal! Work in progress!

Quote Originally Posted by irunfastXC View Post
    Any way to get any of this working on an iPad?
    I don't see why not. Just try it and let us know! Not everything will work but it's a framework that can be edited for the iPads

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

That's what I'm using too but I want the real deal! Work in progress!
    Cool.

I don't see why not. Just try it and let us know! Not everything will work but it's a framework that can be edited for the iPads
    Icon doesn't work. Messages has a half black half white background. Icons work inside Settings app. Status bar works. Siri is the same as iOS 6. Folders is also same as iOS 6.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Cool.

Icon doesn't work. Messages has a half black half white background. Icons work inside Settings app. Status bar works. Siri is the same as iOS 6. Folders is also same as iOS 6.
    That's what I figured. Backgrounds will need to be resized and icon titles added to accommodate the iPad.

BTW, My font is a bit too light and doesn't line up correctly in a lot of the UI. I'm gonna try a different font in the same family. Keep you posted...

Last edited by thazsar; 06-16-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Thanks

Okay, got it!!! But, I'm still having a centering issue. If you want it, as is, I'll send it to you but I'd rather fix the centering first...