+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases Lengthy New iOS App 'Enrichment' Video

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
As the world observed Monday during the keynote presentation of WWDC 2013, Apple is striking a different tone with its advertising this summer. Gone are the product-centric ads (at least
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 561 Posts

Default Apple Releases Lengthy New iOS App 'Enrichment' Video

As the world observed Monday during the keynote presentation of WWDC 2013, Apple is striking a different tone with its advertising this summer.

Gone are the product-centric ads (at least for now) and in their place are advertorials that speak to the reliability and familiarity of the venerable Apple brand. So far, the ads have been well-received. And they will continue to pelt our airwaves and computer screens for the foreseeable future.

On Wednesday, Apple took its latest efforts one step further by releasing a lengthy video that explores and highlights how iOS apps enrich our lives in countless ways on a daily basis.

"Each iOS app offers remarkable and often delightful possibilities," Apple says in its description of the new video. "But the most powerful iOS apps ever are ones that change people's lives in ways they never imagined."

To check it out for yourself, look below.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ThatOneProfile's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Essany View Post

As the world observed Monday during the keynote presentation of WWDC 2013, Apple is striking a different tone with its advertising this summer.

Gone are the product-centric ads (at least for now) and in their place are advertorials that speak to the reliability and familiarity of the venerable Apple brand. So far, the ads have been well-received. And they will continue to pelt our airwaves and computer screens for the foreseeable future.

On Wednesday, Apple took its latest efforts one step further by releasing a lengthy video that explores and highlights how iOS apps enrich our lives in countless ways on a daily basis.

"Each iOS app offers remarkable and often delightful possibilities," Apple says in its description of the new video. "But the most powerful iOS apps ever are ones that change people's lives in ways they never imagined."

To check it out for yourself, look below.

In a nutshell, apple is making money off of you even after you purchase your $600+ device.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneProfile View Post
    In a nutshell, apple is making money off of you even after you purchase your $600+ device.
    So the developer is expected to give away the software for free?

Thanks

Buy a car and don't put petrol in it and see how far you get

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

I would probably always go with a 2 year contract of any service provider which costs only $200 before I shell out $600. The Xbox one doesn't cost that much.

Thanks

You actually save more money doing that. And that doesn't take away from the fact that the device still retails for $600'

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thumbs up Really it make a big different
    What a dum comment ThatOneProfile!!! You don't get it is not about who get money is how they changing life over one app..... I think apple has change everyone life it don't matter if the app is free or you have to paid for it. I know it has change my way of living!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jibaro3 View Post
    What a dum comment ThatOneProfile!!! You don't get it is not about who get money is how they changing life over one app..... I think apple has change everyone life it don't matter if the app is free or you have to paid for it. I know it has change my way of living!!!!
    Can you even spell "dumb"?