+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Details About iOS 7 Cosmetic Changes Leaked Ahead of Monday's WWDC Keynote

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Saved0ne Lmao. I love that you're bashing the crap out of Apple... if so, ytf are you on an Apple forum? gtfo? And obviously, if this mockup
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saved0ne View Post
    Lmao. I love that you're bashing the crap out of Apple... if so, ytf are you on an Apple forum? gtfo?

And obviously, if this mockup is real, which that isn't what a "mockup" is... it's a fail. But Apple wouldn't do something this fugly hahah.

8 1/2 hours more to go and we'll find out!
    Well well well, so what were you saying about how CRAPPLE wouldn't do something this fugly?? Where you at now??? Too busy drinking fanboy juice I'm sure

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToldYa View Post
    Well well well, so what were you saying about how CRAPPLE wouldn't do something this fugly?? Where you at now??? Too busy drinking fanboy juice I'm sure
    lol, I came back searching for this thread just to see if he had anything to say.

I love apple, but these icons are just bad. Now you've got fanboys calling people morons for criticising the icons, and insisting that they are not the final versions. I wish that were true, I really do. And if all fails, I'll wish for a fast jb of 7.0 so I can get rid of them.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12