Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Launches WWDC App for iOS to Keep Developers Up to Date

Default Apple Launches WWDC App for iOS to Keep Developers Up to Date

Apple Monday morning released a new application into the App Store so developers can stay up to date on WWDC 2013 information.

From the application, the developer can sign in with their Apple ID to view information such as discovering times and locations of events, watch session videos, keeping up to date on news about features and products. The application comes complete with maps, color-coded information tabs, and iCloud support.

The application will come in handy for those that canít attend and still want to be able to stay up to date on the latest information being released there. On the other hand, the maps will probably come in handy for those attending too.

If you want to grab Apple's free WWDC application, you can download it from this App Store link. It is universal and works on any iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad running iOS 6.1 or later.

Sources: App Store

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Talk about flat iOS 7 design. This app icon shows it all.

This could be a very good observation on how this app is designed. Due to jony Ives prolly made this app

Thanks

Yeah, everything in this app demonstrates Apple's new design, I believe. It reminds me a lot of the design found in Google apps on Jellybean.

Yeah the content of the app is irrelevant. This is the first real look at what Ive is going to be doing to the UI and not even a mention in the article?

Looks real good.

And just to do the homework for you guys, Apple has always showcased upcoming UI changes with the WWDC app:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (06-03-2013), wiipro (06-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Yeah the content of the app is irrelevant. This is the first real look at what Ive is going to be doing to the UI and not even a mention in the article?

Looks real good.

And just to do the homework for you guys, Apple has always showcased upcoming UI changes with the WWDC app:

Yup that's what I figured. So I'm impressed so far with how it looks. Sharp. Crisp.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post

Looks real good.

+ 1
    Had this app so long and never noticed that

Wow, if this is what iOS 7 will look like, then it's exactly like an idea for a theme I had a couple of months back!