Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone Newsforums, a part of the
05-29-2013, 01:46 AM #1
Google+ for iOS Gets Several New Features
Google+ for iPhone recently rolled out an update with a host of new features including automatic photo creations called “Auto Awesome,” Auto Enhance, Auto Highlight, and Auto Backup. The new update provides iPhone owners a collection of photo options for improving, viewing, and backing up shots stored in the device’s camera roll. To be more specific, the app can automatically back up camera captures, auto-enhance them, group them into smart photo albums that Google calls “Highlights” all before you even lift a finger.
The application also comes with related hash tags, which are tags that Google automatically applies to Google+ posts to get people to dive into associated content. When it comes to the stream side, new interactive Google Offer posts will now appear in users’ streams, while strikethrough text and comment editing are also supported.
The release notes state the following:
New Google+ Photos features keep photos organized and looking their best
* Make your photos look even better with Auto Enhance
* Browse highlights from all your photos
* Share short animations, panoramas, and more
- Hangouts has moved to it’s own app for messaging and video calls
- Discover interesting content via related hashtags
- Ability to edit more profile fields and upload a cover photo
- New interactive Google Offer posts in the stream
- Control how often What’s Hot posts appear in your stream
- Support for displaying strikethrough text
- Ability to edit comments
- Ability to copy the post's permalink
05-30-2013, 04:44 AM #2
Great share akshay. It would definitely help everyone.
05-30-2013, 04:49 AM #3
Never messed with this app