Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Rumored to Increase Color Options with This Year's iPhone 5S and Low-Cost iPhone

Thanks

Default Apple Rumored to Increase Color Options with This Year's iPhone 5S and Low-Cost iPhone

According to a new rumor, both Apple’s next-gen iPhone and the company’s much anticipated low-cost iPhone will come in an array of colors that go well beyond the current black and white options. The rumors, which come from Macotakara are apparently heard from two separate sources. The report indicated that Apple’s anticipated low-cost iPhone will see a limited production of 1,000 units in June for field testing.

Although the cheaper iPhone option is expected to be available in a range of colors, the report said that the black will remain exclusive to Apple’s flagship iPhone. One of the sources who spoke with the author said the cheaper iPhone will come in navy, gold, orange, white and gray. The other offered a slightly different range of colors which included white, pink, green, blue and yellow-orange.

After the trial run in June, the low-cost iPhone is said to go into mass production between July and September before it ships to customers. The report claimed that Apple’s next flagship handset, which is often referred to as an “iPhone 5S,” will also get more colorful. Sources reportedly indicated that it will come in more than three colors.

The latest rumors could potentially be supported by images that surfaced online last week showing multi-colored SIM trays alleged to be for a next gen iPhone. The SIM trays were shown in two colors, one of which was in a greyish hue and the other appeared to be golden or beige.

Aside from the multiple colors, Macotakara also reported that the “iPhone 5S” is also expected to include a dual LED flash. Rumors have persisted for many years but have yet to become a reality. The report said that the duel LED will be accommodated with a pill-shaped space for the camera flash modules. The microphone space on the back would become a circle, moving away from the current tiny “pill” shape.

If such colors were to come out, would you be interested in purchasing a different and more vibrant colored iPhone?

Source: Macotakara

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Would love this
    Last edited by 2k1; 05-24-2013 at 05:03 AM.

New colors whoo hooo!! Oh man and just when I thought Crapple didn't have any innovation left in them!! Then to top it off they even managed to use some of the ugliest colors out there! GO CRAPPLE!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JustCause152 For This Useful Post:

Airwaves182 (05-24-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by JustCause152 View Post
    New colors whoo hooo!! Oh man and just when I thought Crapple didn't have any innovation left in them!! Then to top it off they even managed to use some of the ugliest colors out there! GO CRAPPLE!!
    True. Colors are ugly. But these are fan made. Plus i doubt colors will be the only change. They know where they stand in the market and what they stand to lose if they offer minimal hardware upgrade. So wait and watch, for all we know, u might become a fanboy instead of the fagroid that u are right now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohit555 For This Useful Post:

zplit (05-24-2013)

Lightbulb Apple Management Must be Terminated
    What a pathetic selection and ugly color choices! Apple you need a reality check.

People are not going to wait forever for the next-gen Apple Hardware!

Apple management is evil, greedy and stupid... and I am being very generous with the stupid.

I love the apple products I have bought in the past only because of the wonderful people that work at Apple that have actually designed and built the great hardware and iOS firmwares.

Truth be told, Apple as a company had better wake up and give people what they want. Next generation hardware and iOS firmware that is "truly innovative, high quality and allows customers choices, real choices" not some control-freak, arrogant, limited choices like we have now.

Oh and keep in mind, a sizable percentage of users ONLY ONLY ONLY buy Apple iDevices because we will be able to jailbreak them if we wish to and truly unlock their potential.

Keep coming along Apple, and playing Sheriff and messing with our jailbreak capability and your sluggish sales will fall even further. Shame on the bean-counter, greed-infested, control-freak, narrow-minded, shortsighted and worthless decision-makers in Apple management!

To all of the wonderful, talented and creative, apple employees in the lower ranks that actually have made Apple so successful, we give you the highest recognition, compliments and praise for your work. May you continue to prosper and be a positive force for change.

In a perfect world, Apple employees could unite to destroy the cancerous management attitudes and decisions that have started to rot the Apple Corporation at it's very core, along with it's future.

In our present world, Android has become Apple's Grim Reaper. Customers have waited and the market has spoken.

Wish we had the old Apple back...
    Last edited by zeppy; 05-24-2013 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppy View Post
    What a pathetic selection and ugly color choices! Apple you need a reality check.

People are not going to wait forever for the next-gen Apple Hardware!

Apple management is evil, greedy and stupid... and I am being very generous with the stupid.

I love the apple products I have bought in the past only because of the wonderful people that work at Apple that have actually designed and built the great hardware and iOS firmwares.

Truth be told, Apple as a company had better wake up and give people what they want. Next generation hardware and iOS firmware that is "truly innovative, high quality and allows customers choices, real choices not some control-freak, arrogant, limited choices like we have now.

Oh and keep in mind, a sizable percentage of users ONLY ONLY ONLY buy Apple iDevices because we will be able to if we wish to jailbreak them and truly unlock their potential.

Keep coming along Apple, and playing Sheriff and messing with our jailbreak capability and your sluggish sales will fall even further. Screw all of you Apple bean-counter, greed-infested, control-freak, narrow-minded and shortsighted worthless people in management.

To all of the wonderful, talented and creative, apple employees in the lower ranks that actually have made Apple so successful, we give you the highest recognition, compliments and praise for your work.

Somehow the employees must unify to destroy the cancerous management attitudes that have started to rot the Apple Corporation at it's very core, along with it's future.
    Why dont you write to tim cook about this? It might be an eye opener for him..
    Ohh wait, dont u think he already knows this? And if still they havent given you a jailbroken iphone out of the box, cant u count the number of given to your opinion about apple? The number will always remain a virgin because the answer is nun!
    Last edited by 2k1; 05-24-2013 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohit555 View Post
    True. Colors are ugly. But these are fan made. Plus i doubt colors will be the only change. They know where they stand in the market and what they stand to lose if they offer minimal hardware upgrade. So wait and watch, for all we know, u might become a fanboy instead of the fagroid that u are right now.
    Fagroid? Better take a look around dip$hit. Even the Apple fanboys are starting to see the light!

FYI, I'm still hanging back on the iPhone 4 on iOS 5.1.1 because I'd rather be on a device that has a bootrom exploit and a better version of iOS than a stretched and recycled iPhone 5 with a garbage iOS that's stripped down and useless! At least I don't have to worry about restoring my device and losing my Jailbreak, which IMO is the most important feature about having an iDevice. An iDevice without a Jailbreak is nothing but a useless locked down brick!

Also, I never said droid was the answer, but Crapple can't seem to come up with anything new and amazing that's worth upgrading to so I'll just stick with a device that I can CUSTOMIZE the way I WANT IT, not the way that CRAPPLE wants it to be!
    Last edited by JustCause152; 05-24-2013 at 05:44 AM.

those of you moaning apple cant innovate maybe you could apply for jobs at apple and then innovate for them.. or you could just carry on being keyboard warriors sounding off #pathetic. the majority of us are happy with how the iphone is, ive jailbroken a few of my iphones including my current iphone 4 and i prefer a stable platform rather than the crashy jailbroken one. yes i would like to change my fonts to something else and play about with my lockscreen etc but they are not showstoppers and i can certainly live without being able to change these things.

i choose to own apple products because of the fantastic design and construction, i can appreciate the time and effort they have put into not just the os and apps but the build quality.. not just a pc hastily thrown together.

i cannot wait to see the iphone 5s and ios 7, roll on june!!

Its nice to have new colours on board

Why's everyone butt-hurt about the colors, that a fan put together, and blaming it on apple? Lmao. Why are these people even on the website? Are you that damn bored, to where you have to troll a website and wait for it to be your turn with something to say? If so, at least wait for an Apple release before making yourself look like faggots.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Own3d For This Useful Post:

fanboyfanboy (05-24-2013), Mohit555 (05-24-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
    Why's everyone butt-hurt about the colors, that a fan put together, and blaming it on apple? Lmao. Why are these people even on the website? Are you that damn bored, to where you have to troll a website and wait for it to be your turn with something to say? If so, at least wait for an Apple release before making yourself look like faggots.

+10000

...Even the Apple fanboys are starting to see the light!

FYI, I'm still hanging back on the iPhone 4 on iOS 5.1.1 because I'd rather be on a device that has a bootrom exploit and a better version of iOS than a stretched and recycled iPhone 5 with a garbage iOS that's stripped down and useless!... snip

Also, I never said droid was the answer, but (A)pple can't seem to come up with anything new and amazing that's worth upgrading to so I'll just stick with a device that I can CUSTOMIZE the way I WANT IT, not the way that (A)pple wants it to be!
    ^Church^ :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    snip... ive jailbroken a few of my iphones including my current iphone 4 and i prefer a stable platform rather than the crashy jailbroken one... snip

i choose to own apple products because of the fantastic design and construction...

...i cannot wait to see the iphone 5s and ios 7, roll on june!!
    I am with you 100%... I was once adverse to jail-breaking like you are. Truth is a 'properly jail-broken' and tweaked, customized iPhone has never been easier and better than today!

Jail-breaking is as much a labor of love, hobby, and a way to learn more about technology and software than trying to turn a stock iPhone into a "crashy jailbroken one" as you stated above.

Once you get hooked on jail-breaking and removing the choices and limits that Apple has a 'right' to put on apple devices, you will never go back to stock Apple anything.

Just saying...
    Last edited by zeppy; 05-24-2013 at 09:36 AM.

No... Just NO!

Fagroid? Better take a look around dip$hit. Even the Apple fanboys are starting to see the light!

FYI, I'm still hanging back on the iPhone 4 on iOS 5.1.1 because I'd rather be on a device that has a bootrom exploit and a better version of iOS than a stretched and recycled iPhone 5 with a garbage iOS that's stripped down and useless! At least I don't have to worry about restoring my device and losing my Jailbreak, which IMO is the most important feature about having an iDevice. An iDevice without a Jailbreak is nothing but a useless locked down brick!

Also, I never said droid was the answer, but Crapple can't seem to come up with anything new and amazing that's worth upgrading to so I'll just stick with a device that I can CUSTOMIZE the way I WANT IT, not the way that CRAPPLE wants it to be!
    I do see the light. Apple has not been able to make the iphone cook chicken yet. Ill tell u the reason. It doesnt have to.
    U see customization and stability are two trade offs. the more complicated and open a system is, the more glitched its base software is. People who value customization over performance are the fagdroids. The other side the coin is us. The apple people. We prefer stability and simplicity. And those who really want to add customizations, they seek the blessing of cydia. Eventually, all versions get jailbroken. And the customizations offered in that market totally screw a** of the ones found in any unrooted android flagship phone.
    So the point remains, that since their market is still stong enough, they dont have to change their ways. This is capitalism. They will just offer minimal upgrades because thats not their motive. The motive is profits, which are still high. They will release groundbreaking devices when people start losing their faith a little too much. Because a groundbreaking product releasing once in a while is valued so much more than new showstoppers everyday under capitalism.
    People hate their product that they bought just 6 months back feeling heavily outdated because they released a version thats so much better than the last one. So much more capable. Thats why ull see minimal and useless upgrades such as ram and camera and the size, but not groundbreaking ones which increase and actual functionality of the phone. Make it communicate with us in the most possible human way.. This is true across all brands. U dont see a samsung phone really doing something that other flagships cant. Or something that matters!
    There will soon come a groundbreaking apple iphone which will change the way we think about a phone. They have the technology for it..But not untill it has to. The stupid upgrades like using your phone by hovering your hand over it dont matter. If u have to bring your hand once inch close to the screen, u might as well touch it..! How f**king lazy are u?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohit555 For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (05-24-2013)

Honestly they should upgrade it to a gig of ram and an a7 chip. And honestly if your expecting a gamechanger don't hold your breath. Not bashing apple but what else could make the phone any better other than iOS 7?

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Courtn2122 View Post
    Honestly they should upgrade it to a gig of ram and an a7 chip. And honestly if your expecting a gamechanger don't hold your breath. Not bashing apple but what else could make the phone any better other than iOS 7?
    iPhone 5 already has 1gb ram.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohit555 View Post
    *snip

If u have to bring your hand once inch close to the screen, u might as well touch it..! How f**king lazy are u?
    Lol.
    Last edited by vinaygoel2000; 05-24-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    those of you moaning apple cant innovate maybe you could apply for jobs at apple and then innovate for them.. or you could just carry on being keyboard warriors sounding off #pathetic. the majority of us are happy with how the iphone is, ive jailbroken a few of my iphones including my current iphone 4 and i prefer a stable platform rather than the crashy jailbroken one. yes i would like to change my fonts to something else and play about with my lockscreen etc but they are not showstoppers and i can certainly live without being able to change these things.

i choose to own apple products because of the fantastic design and construction, i can appreciate the time and effort they have put into not just the os and apps but the build quality.. not just a pc hastily thrown together.

i cannot wait to see the iphone 5s and ios 7, roll on june!!
    Funny my Jailbroken device has NEVER crashed! You must be one of those lames that still try to pretend that Windows gets mad amounts of blue screen's of death every time you use it. Quit trying to blame your USER ERROR on everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
    A fan may have put that pic together but in reality we all know how Crapple rolls so I don't find the colors in that picture too far from a reality when it comes to Crapple these days. Just look at how retarded the new iPods look. Painted on the back and retarded on the front! GO CRAPPLE!
    Last edited by JustCause152; 05-24-2013 at 05:41 PM.

[QUOTE=vinaygoel2000;6880650]iPhone 5 already has 1gb ram.

How about 2gb ram then?? More fun for the modders? And maybe bump it to 32,64, and 128 gb ssd's? I'm just throwing it out there.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Courtn2122 For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (05-24-2013)

Thanks

We've got way too much mudslinging and personal attacking in here. Knock it off.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Courtn2122;6880982]
    Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    iPhone 5 already has 1gb ram.

How about 2gb ram then?? More fun for the modders? And maybe bump it to 32,64, and 128 gb ssd's? I'm just throwing it out there.
    And quad core processor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast