Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases "Music Every Day" iPhone Commercial

Thanks

Default Apple Releases "Music Every Day" iPhone Commercial

Apple’s previously released ad, titled “Photos Every Day” turned out to be a first in a new series as the company recently introduced “Music Every Day.” Like the previous ad, Music Every Day shows people using the iPhone to enjoy music with the common theme of showing many different types of people enjoying music on their iPhone in many different ways.

The emphasis that really hits home with the new ad is that it tends to show people living their normal lives, with small moments in their lives made better by Apple. The one thing this ad does really well is highlighting the iPhone and showing it to be the cultural icon it has seemingly become today.

Apple’s new ad shows that they have returned to their old marketing ways with once again being at the height of their commercial powers.

Those of you who are interested in watching the new ad can do so below:

Source: YouTube (Apple)

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Gotta hand it to apple on this one, it perfectly displays the iPhone how it's used in everyday life... No exotic things that 1 in a million people do, no crazy dancing on tables connecting keyboards. Just headphones in, listening to music.

Anyone else see a watch mounted iPod Nano during the commercial? I smell the future!!!!! That's a dead giveaway iWatch Easter egg if you ask me. Has Apple ever really advertised that iPod Nano as a watch, other than featuring some products for it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swatme101 View Post
    Anyone else see a watch mounted iPod Nano during the commercial? I smell the future!!!!! That's a dead giveaway iWatch Easter egg if you ask me. Has Apple ever really advertised that iPod Nano as a watch, other than featuring some products for it?
    Good catch. Who wears a watch on their right hand anyway.

Did nobody notice the phone in the shower? *VOIDED WARRANTY* everyday use already sets off moisture indicator and they show it in shower lols.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jwil736 View Post
    Did nobody notice the phone in the shower? *VOIDED WARRANTY* everyday use already sets off moisture indicator and they show it in shower lols.
    Apple is showing how people use their phones in real life and trust me people are really that stupid that they do use the phones in showers and then damage the phone and go to apple to get it replaced. Apple proves the water damage and charges them a hefty amount for a new one.

There was an article on wired last month where apple had to pay millions of dollars for water damage claims as 3M said that the tape can turn pink by humidity and not necessarily water damage. I think each claimant is supposed to get $100+.

So essentially you could prove that the tape turned pink because of humidity and not water damage.

Here's the article: http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2013/04/iphone-warranty-flap/
    Last edited by vinaygoel2000; 05-24-2013 at 11:53 PM.