+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T: We Plan to Enable FaceTime Over Cellular for Everyone by This Year's End

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
mine is already enabled by default. sweet!
    iPhone? More like MyPhone evolution83's Avatar
    Thanks

mine is already enabled by default. sweet!

iPhone? More like MyPhone krosis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    That's where you are wrong. Switching to T-Mobile for unlimited data would cost me an extra $65+ a month. I have 4 iPhones all with grandfathered unlimited data, unlimited text and 750 mins a month (we only use about 300 a month because of free mobile to any mobile and have over 6000 rollover minutes) and pay $215 a month. T-Mobile would be $280 a month for unlimited everything before taxes and what not so the actual bill would be upwards of $300. Lets not forget that the iPhone only cost me $200 versus $629. That's a savings of another $1700! Everyone loves to hate AT&T but over my two year contract I will have saved $3500 versus switching to T-Mobile. And, don't try to argue that the T-Mobile iPhone is unlocked because after 18 months AT&T will unlock it free of charge.
    As someone who was on an AT&T unlimited data plan, and now on T-Mobile, I'm really not sure where you're getting your pricing info from. If you just check out their website, a comparable plan to what you have on AT&T now would cost you $140 a month before taxes, and that's with unlimited talk/text. You'd get 2.5 GB of full speed data per phone, then unlimited throttled data, similar to your current 3 GB / then unlimited throttled. On tmo you even have the option of unlimited data for an extra $10 / line.
    Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. -- M.C. Escher
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge. -- D.J. Boorstin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krosis View Post
    As someone who was on an AT&T unlimited data plan, and now on T-Mobile, I'm really not sure where you're getting your pricing info from. If you just check out their website, a comparable plan to what you have on AT&T now would cost you $140 a month before taxes, and that's with unlimited talk/text. You'd get 2.5 GB of full speed data per phone, then unlimited throttled data, similar to your current 3 GB / then unlimited throttled. On tmo you even have the option of unlimited data for an extra $10 / line.
    When I went to their web site and chose the iPhone 5 with unlimited it said $70/month plus $20/month for the phone.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12