Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gameloft Offers Gangstar Rio and N.O.V.A 3 for Free on iOS for a Limited Time

Thanks

Default Gameloft Offers Gangstar Rio and N.O.V.A 3 for Free on iOS for a Limited Time

The game developer Gameloft is giving iOS users a treat starting this weekend as two of its titles – Gangstar Rio and N.O.V.A 3 – are both free for a limited time. The company recently announced the newly free status of the two games in a tweet. Both of the titles feature in-app purchases, so it is uncertain whether the current free offer is aimed at attracting users to those features or whether the games will go back to a pay-to-play structure in the future.

Gangstar Rio: City of Saints is a third-person sandbox action game that puts players in control of a customizable gangster in Brazil. Users will have the option to fight through more than 60 missions, using handguns, rifles, bazookas, Sacrificial Blades, and exploding footballs to take down an array of enemies.

N.O.V.A 3 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance is the third installment in Gameloft’s successful series of sci-fi first-person shooters. Players take control of an armored hero who must fight through a war-torn earth in order to save humanity. Players take control of an armored hero who might fight through a war-torn earth in order to save humanity. The gameplay options include a 12-player multiplayer battle with live voice chat for iPad and iPhone 4S users.

It should be noted that Gameloft hasn’t specified how long the two games will be available for free, so if you are interested, snag them sooner rather than later. Gangstar Rio weighs in at 878 MB and N.O.V.A 3 is a 1.69 GB with both being available inside the iTunes App Store. You’ll need an iPhone 3GS, third-generation iPod Touch, or original iPod or above, running iOS 4.3 or later.

Source: Gameloft (Twitter) via AppleInsider

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akshay Masand For This Useful Post:

bisayakid07 (05-17-2013), zplit (05-17-2013)

Nice thanks pal. Love N.O.V.A
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Thanks!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Already had Gangstar. Downloaded NOVA3.

Ok, NOVA is fine, but how dumb must be kids who are playing Ganstyar Rio??? )

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

1.7gb?! Holy crap!!

Won't let me Down load.. It says not enough but when I look at my space it says 3gb