Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IDC Points to Shrinking iOS Shipments

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RyoSaeba View Post
    So what are the Hondas and what are the Ferraris? At the time of release, GS3/Note 2 costs the same as an iPhone 5. I hope you're not implying the iPhone is the Ferrari because it's certainly far from being a "top tier" phone.
    You know what site you are on?

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    I still own 2 iPads so yes. And it has nothing to do about my opinion that an iPhone =/= to a Ferrari. If anything, the HTC One would be the one. Same construction, bigger screen, full HD, stereo speakers, faster processor. Since the iPhone 4, Apple will always be playing catchup to other phones. I loved the iPhone for 4 years. But now I'm fed up with their slow progression.

Even with the software side, have you noticed that a lot of the tweaks coming out lately on this very site are pretty much copies of what Android already has? I never noticed this until I got the Nexus 4 and the Note 2. People are trying to make iOS mimic Android! Gee, I wonder why...
    Last edited by RyoSaeba; 05-20-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: spelling

Default Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Are you implying that because this site revolves around the iPhone we should ignore that fact that Android has matured far beyond i devices? I have been following this site since 2007, even before the name had to be shortened, long before you could afford or develop for iOS.
    I woukd suggest that you gather more information before you post next time.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyle1503 View Post
    Are you implying that because this site revolves around the iPhone we should ignore that fact that Android has matured far beyond i devices? I have been following this site since 2007, even before the name had to be shortened, long before you could afford or develop for iOS.
    I woukd suggest that you gather more information before you post next time.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    I see all the facts you've posted.

I've used a Note 2 and I like the battery. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoSaeba View Post
    I still own 2 iPads so yes. And it has nothing to do about my opinion that an iPhone =/= to a Ferrari. If anything, the HTC One would be the one. Same construction, bigger screen, full HD, stereo speakers, faster processor. Since the iPhone 4, Apple will always be playing catchup to other phones. I loved the iPhone for 4 years. But now I'm fed up with their slow progression.

Even with the software side, have you noticed that a lot of the tweaks coming out lately on this very site are pretty much copies of what Android already has? I never noticed this until I got the Nexus 4 and the Note 2. People are trying to make iOS mimic Android! Gee, I wonder why...
    See that's the thing with Android. It comes built in with 100 tweaks that I can choose to install or not from Cydia on my iPhone. For a user like me, why would I get Android with 100 tweaks (useless for me) when I only want 2 out of those 100.
    Last edited by vinaygoel2000; 05-20-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12