Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A Colorful Discovery in iPhone 5S SIM Tray Image Leak

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 Times in 566 Posts

Default A Colorful Discovery in iPhone 5S SIM Tray Image Leak

Given the incessant rumblings about potential multicolored options for the next-gen Apple iPhone, no one will be surprised if the iPhone 5S is made available in more than just the standard black and white models. But based on new images leaked to the blogosphere today, Apple may be tinkering with more colors and internal tweaks than we presently expect from the iPhone 5S.

Zach Epstein of BGR posted images today that were obtained from a trusted source. The images purportedly portray two different SIM card trays from Apple’s forthcoming iPhone 5S.

The SIM trays, which have been pictured before in leaked low-resolution images, are thinner than the trays from the current-generation iPhone 5. One tray also appears to be golden or beige in color, which could support earlier rumors suggesting that the iPhone 5S will be available in several new colors.
    Although the exterior of the iPhone 5S may be strikingly similar to the iPhone 5S (sans the multitude of new color options), expectations for a significant internal redesign are high. Sources close to the redesign have provided reason to believe that the refreshed parts will include the loud-speaker bracket, ear speaker bracket, vibrating motor assembly, Wi-Fi flex cable ribbon and SIM card tray.

So when will we finally see the iPhone 5S? The rumored launch window covers June to September, with a growing number of analysts believing late summer is now most likely for the refresh to go public.

Source: BGR

Although the exterior of the iPhone 5S may be strikingly similar to the iPhone 5S

I should hope so, when doesn't a 5S look like a 5S ?

It will soon be Christmas never mind the release of the 5S

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

iH85CH001 (05-16-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple's gotta come up with something more innovative than colors and resized gadgets.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to buggsy2 For This Useful Post:

Airwaves182 (05-16-2013)

I'm glad to see possible proof of more colors. I would like to get something more than my skin color. Lol.

Does this mean we will see a nano micro? or a micro nano?

Finally I can have a turquoise phone to match my bolo tie!

We need more features to compete with today's market

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe they'll try to be like windows and just call it the iPhone 8...or match the iOS and model number, 7 maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    Maybe they'll try to be like windows and just call it the iPhone 8...or match the iOS and model number, 7 maybe?
    No

What "more features" are going to change your life? Moving icons is as stupid as adding new colors.

Don't buy it, wait till they bring out a decent phone that can compete with the Samsung!

If Apple doesn't WOW people with their next iPhone their stock will get beaten down into the 300's or lower.

Another little thing coming to the new iphone. Why can't they just come up with something that totally changes to the way the phone looks and behaves. They could def learn a thing or 2 just from this site with what people like or want.

Still think 4S was better build quality and felt nicer than my 5

when will release iPhone 5S in Indai

iPhone? More like MyPhone djarkiz's Avatar
    Thanks

Been on iPhone 4 for almost 3 years now, want to upgrade so badly to iPhone 5 but I know 2 months later ill be regretting when 5S is released ..... It'd be nice to able to afford an upgrade every time an iPhone comes out but life has other expenses that come first....