Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iOS 7 Concept Shows Off a Cool New Lock Screen Format

That looks like a goggle now port for the lock screen....except for the messaging widget thing that was cool.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b1997469 View Post
    WHY are these even news? Its NOT going to look like that so who are you trying to hype up and inform?

look good or not its fake and just a drawing and not really what I would call news.
    NEWS = Nything Everyone Wants to Share

Also, NEWS = Noteworthy info for our Enlightment that is Worth Sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    These concepts--and Apple--are missing the point when it comes to the lockscreen. My most useful app in my jailbroken iPhone is CleverPin which automatically disables the lockscreen password when you're using a trusted Wi-Fi network. This alone makes the lockscreen easy to use and no need for these gimmicks at home or work. Elsewhere, I want the thing locked!
    What if your 4 year old sees intimate pictures of you and your wife?

The non-flat design of iOS is based on OS X, so I don't see why everyone thinks Johnny Ive will just change iOS to something like this and destroy the consistency between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by fanboyfanboy View Post
    +1 keep the lock screen basic with only a few features that don't compromise your information, quick reply but not access to all conversations, select a song/playlist etc.
    Are you worried about people seeing your music or something? I don't get it.
    Last edited by Zokunei; 05-16-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    The arrow on the pull down below the clock doesn't switch back to a down arrow after it is slid back up
    Yeah? Well "Thomas Birthday" is missing an apostrophe.

The people making these videos think they are so professional an yet they make such silly mistakes, often in the concept itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    The non-flat design of iOS is based on OS X, so I don't see why everyone thinks Johnny Ive will just change iOS to something like this and destroy the consistency between the two.

Are you worried about people seeing your music or something? I don't get it.
    Sorry that was a little confusing, have access to all music, and partial access to like the camera app (how it is now) quick reply for only new messages etc. but keep most things hidden. Unless apple wants to take it a step further and if you have a passcode only display non essential information. If you do not have a passcode, be able to access everything from the lock screen. Although that's a whole lot of extra coding involved and likely a waste of time in there minds

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fanboyfanboy For This Useful Post:

Zokunei (05-17-2013)

The future looks bright, but I prefer to wait for the outcome

I don't know why all you people are whining about these concepts.

Yeah, sure, Apple will implement NONE of them...BUT...it gives a lot for the Jailbreak community to think about. I think the Jailbreak community is being subconsciously targeted by these "concepts".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12