+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Adds Samsung Galaxy S4 to Second Patent Infringement Lawsuit

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by jayday84 wow this is really starting to become really lame.this must be Apple's only thing they can do is sue Samsung.I bet there will be plenty of
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Slim J's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayday84 View Post
    wow this is really starting to become really lame.this must be Apple's only thing they can do is sue Samsung.I bet there will be plenty of people disapointed by the iPhone 5s or i6 or actually the the iphone 7.
    Despite all the hype, I was disappointed in it iPhone 5. I needed a new phone and I went with the Galaxy S3 for a reason. Apple is having a hard time since right now, iOS only accounts for about 19% of smartphone usage while Android has close to 70%. Also with that, I've been seeing more people getting the Galaxy S3 or Note 2 than I've seen people getting the iPhone 5. The problem is Apple doesn't understand that the iFad is over and they think the only way to dominate is to eliminate the competition.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood6415 View Post
    Its simple Samsung. DON'T COPY AND THIS WONT HAPPEN......
    I have the Galaxy S4 and I just sold my last Of 3 iPhones yesterday. so please tell me what part of the S4 is a copy of the iPhone?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12