Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Concept Highlights What iOS 7 Might Look Like Under Jonathan Ive's Reign

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 723 Posts

Mixed feelings, not quite a windows looking idea, but would have to say like a monopoly theme going on for diff apps. got the red/orange color when playing music, and yellow for something else.

If Apple goes with windows 8 styling, I'll be stuck on 6.1.2 until my iPhone 5 dies. No upgrade ever. While I want features, they need to keep it Apple styling.
    I look forward to a redesign, but not like windows 8. If I wanted that I would buy a windows phone.

This is probably my favorite iOS 7 concept so far. It's a shame apple won't do any of this and we're all gonna be disappointed because of all these concept videos

We are going to be disappointed anyway. It's been the same for 7 years. With a notification bar that was borrowed from Android and a few other random tidbits. I'm holding on that it will be good, but I don't see widgets as a possibility, nor anything that is actually useful beyond a screen full of icons.

Honestly, I just expect new graphics, same concept. I'm not holding my breath, although I'm excited to see what my iPhone will look like.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I absolutely despised that concept. Since the greatest man to ever live, Steve Jobs, passed away, Apple has seriously going down hill. If iOS 7 turns out to look like that, I may not even so much as buy a new iPhone ever again.

Thanks

i cant be the only one that noticed that the time was 4 20 on that phone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    so basically they're going the windows 8 metro route. How unbelievably uninspiring. Apple truly lost it....I think I will seriously consider going the HTC One route this time around. Apple be damned!!!
    Good luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by plcrules View Post
    i cant be the only one that noticed that the time was 4 20 on that phone
    I was just about to say that! You beat me by 1 post

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Remember.... concept. This is in no way shape or form anything Apple has created.

This is an artist's rendition.
    I usually don't bother looking at these. Who's the artist? What's the connection between the artist an Apple? If the answer is 'none', this is just some interesting art as animation. Entertaining but ultimately useless. Thanks anyhow.

Long over due!

Can apple be sued for have square icons if this is how it ends up being?

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    so basically they're going the windows 8 metro route. How unbelievably uninspiring. Apple truly lost it....I think I will seriously consider going the HTC One route this time around. Apple be damned!!!
    You're struggling.

Did I just miss it or did this concept not show any kind of multi-tasking app switcher? That's something I think Apple should integrate into Notification Center somehow anyway.

Everything was awesome except the music. That was terrible.

Wow, that really sucked..

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jeffwo's Avatar
    Thanks

I just want them to come on with a new update so I can have a relevant jailbreak. I am stuck on 4.2.1. None of the new apps will work on my phone and I don't have the right Blobs saved

Come on with it Puhleaseee!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12