Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bad Piggies Updated With New Levels, Trick Recording, New Gadgets

Default Bad Piggies Updated With New Levels, Trick Recording, New Gadgets

Rovio has issued an update to their popular Bad Piggies game for iOS, bringing the game to version 1.3.0. The update gives the game fifteen new levels that players can try to beat, as well as some interesting new gadgets, including a suction cup gadget, and a spring-loaded boxing glove.

Another new feature in the update includes the ability to record tricks that you perform in a level, and a way to share them on your favorite social networks so you can show people your cool moves in the game.

Version 1.3.0 also adds a new Road Hog challenge, as well as a new sandbox. All these cool new features, and more can be taken advantage of right now in the latest update.

Existing players of Bad Piggies can download the update via the Updates tab of the App Store. Alternatively, users can download Bad Piggies for the iPhone or iPod touch from this App Store Link for 99 or for the iPad from this App Store link for 99.

Sources: App Store

Get it on Android as its free coz the IOS version is a paid app.

Quote Originally Posted by b1997469 View Post
    But I'd have to purchase an Android handset at more cost than purchasing it on IOS

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b1997469 View Post
    It's free and comes with intrusive ads. No thanks.