+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Sells 500,000 iPhones in First Month

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 Times in 565 Posts

Default T-Mobile Sells 500,000 iPhones in First Month

Less than one month after the carrier began offering network coverage of Apple's popular iPhone 5, T-Mobile is already reporting sales of more than 500,000 units.

The iPhone officially launched on T-Mobile April 12th.

Adjusted earnings, excluding interest, tax, depreciation and amortization of $1.2 billion was also down 7.5 percent from a year earlier, though that figure was up from the fourth quarter.
    Despite some areas of clear growth opportunities, T-Mobile has been laying the groundwork for big things to come. The nation's four largest mobile carrier, for example, is investing billions to establish a comprehensive LTE network as a means to better compete with Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint.

“Our first quarter operating metrics and financial results are showing positive impact from the changes we began making in the fourth quarter," says T-Mobile CEO John Legere. “Things only get more exciting from here, having brought T-Mobile USA and MetroPCS together to create the wireless industry’s value leader and premier challenger.”

Source: AllThingsD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I jump ship and bought the iphone 5. I was going to wait for the 5s come out. To my surprise when I got home with the new Iphone 5 that it had the jailbreaking Version 6.1.2. I guess some Iphone 5 still have the jailbreaking version. I was so happy. Can't wait to see what ios 7 will bring.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sirbebe's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't it great... I actually got one that was on 6.1.3 and after going to the apple store and switching mines out for a new one dew to faulty power button. The new handset had 6.1.2 installed, it was a double win for me I would say..lol
    Black iPhone 4 32G jail-broken iOS 5.1 R.P