+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Piano Passcode' Lets You Play Piano Sequences to Unlock Your iOS Device

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by DubbaCTrumpetMSU Ouch--do you have many/any other lockscreen tweaks installed that might be giving it a big conflict? Ya I have intelli and theme stuff but was able
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DubbaCTrumpetMSU View Post
    Ouch--do you have many/any other lockscreen tweaks installed that might be giving it a big conflict?

Ya I have intelli and theme stuff but was able to recover doing a hard reset then held vol up and was able to boot and uninstalled it and everything booted up fine 😃

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    There was a review done on Velox about a month ago before it was released on Cydia.
    Can you point me to it? I check this site daily, and never saw it. That's why I tipped them to it shortly after I got to see the demo...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Stupid piano put me in a boot loop 😢

Thanks

Before everyone jumps on the bandwagon and rolls off the couch, chair etc.. laughing, yes I was stupid! So with that being acknowledged I need help getting into my phone. When I set the passcode I wasn't thinking and put a 0 in the code. Now I can't get in. Is there a way I can get into my phone or am I screwed? Any help would really be great. I'm already having a problem with Itunes updating my apps and I just wanted to cheer myself up and really liked this app. Have a great day everyone!

iPhone? More like MyPhone BhadKarma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercat62 View Post
    Before everyone jumps on the bandwagon and rolls off the couch, chair etc.. laughing, yes I was stupid! So with that being acknowledged I need help getting into my phone. When I set the passcode I wasn't thinking and put a 0 in the code. Now I can't get in. Is there a way I can get into my phone or am I screwed? Any help would really be great. I'm already having a problem with Itunes updating my apps and I just wanted to cheer myself up and really liked this app. Have a great day everyone!
    Boot up into safe mode ? Uninstall the tweak? That's my educated guess.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you've got SBSettings installed, Open it, Power, Safe mode.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ryaninfg's Avatar
    Thanks

Reboot your phone and while its rebooting, hold the volume up button. That disables mobile substrate and allows you to go to Cydia and uninstall any tweaks. Then reboot your phone again and you got your jailbreak back. Reinstall the tweak and don't put a 0 in it. Lol maybe activate the backup pass code option.

You'll have to delete then cache via ifile, or I believe the passcode will already be set and you'll be left with the same issue.
    Last edited by Ryaninfg; 05-06-2013 at 06:14 PM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12