+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Continues its Anti-Apple Campaign with Latest Galaxy S4 Commercial

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 ^^ Can u name just one Android phone that was released in 2010 that runs Android 4.2? Thank you. theres a difference between dozens of phones
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    ^^ Can u name just one Android phone that was released in 2010 that runs Android 4.2?

Thank you.
    theres a difference between dozens of phones and different manufacturers v 1 phone. And you probably never heard of rooting so I wont even go there.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Lol funny thing is all these features people keep listing such as waving your hand over your phone to do stuff or auto scrolling these are NOT features of android. To my knowledge these are features of samsungs touchwiz and the second you flash your custom rom you lose all these functions.
    Yep most of these are TouchWiz features. You only lose them if you flash a ROM that's based on vanilla android, if you flash a Samsung ROM you obviously keep them.

In reply to the Wave Control app, I understand about it being backwards for the most part but for things were you can't hold your phone, driving mainly in my case, it's fantastic to change songs by just swiping your hand passed it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 Times in 883 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yatezy View Post
    Yep most of these are TouchWiz features. You only lose them if you flash a ROM that's based on vanilla android, if you flash a Samsung ROM you obviously keep them.

In reply to the Wave Control app, I understand about it being backwards for the most part but for things were you can't hold your phone, driving mainly in my case, it's fantastic to change songs by just swiping your hand passed it.
    I can definitely see how it would be useful!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Breezy215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    ^^ Can u name just one Android phone that was released in 2010 that runs Android 4.2?

Thank you.
    +1 Touch!!!

Thanks

I'd never buy a GS4 ****. In comparison to apples iPhone 5 it's just pathetic . The only thing that speaks for that plastic ******** is the 5" Display. But i5 is the most beautiful smartphone I've ever seen.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I dislike any company that 'bashes' and 'mud-slings' its way up.

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5kylar's Avatar
    Thanks

All those nice features don't mean a thing if your LCD get smashed because a Samsung device can't stay together when it's dropped on the floor. Don't even get me started on Samsung and minor amounts of water
    But seriously, I know a few people who own jailed iPhones and love them as much as I love mine jailbroken. Apple just makes quality products (and for the record an iPhone can get thrown around quite a bit before it's LCD shatters)
    As a user that's played both sides, I have to say Cydia will always be my go-to "Appstore"

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 5kylar View Post
    As a user that's played both sides, I have to say Cydia will always be my go-to "Appstore"
    Cydia is the one thing I miss most since I've changed over. Having all the tweaks in one easy to navigate place is brilliant. Rummaging around xda can be fairly hard at times esp if you don't visit it regularly.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Androind user friendly??????? You must be talking out of your a@@
    Quote Originally Posted by b1997469 View Post
    i would happily get the s4 for 1 very good reason. Is not apple. Also its not locked down tight. You don't need to jailbreak it to do everyday things. Its so much more user friendly. Ad most apps are free compared to the apple version of the exact same app.
    After owning 3 iphones and 2 ipads is about time i left that crap and got a better phone.
    The only way i will stay with apple is if intellescreenx will work in ios7 without jailbreaking and the next iphone is half price compared to the s4. If those 2 things don't happen its s4 for me.
    Everyone i know that had an iphone and who now have androids wont go back to apple, they are all really happy and regret taking so long or even regret getting an iphone in the first place.

Another thing that will send me to android is if the iphone 4 is blocked from ios7 which is what i'm expecting. Its already missing a lot of features from ios6 so im guessing it will be missing even more from ios7 thats if it gets it to start with.

androind user friendly??????? You must be talking out of your a@@

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orgy9111 View Post
    androind user friendly??????? You must be talking out of your a@@
    If my computer illiterate wife can use it, it can't be THAT complicated. Unless you are a complete macaroon.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tperry For This Useful Post:

b1997469 (05-18-2013)

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123