Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Releases "T-Mobile TV" App for iOS

Thanks

Default T-Mobile Releases "T-Mobile TV" App for iOS

T-Mobile released a new app on Thursday that allows on-demand access and live video content for iPhone users. The T-Mobile TV app is available in the App Store for free and is a 7.8MB app. The free app grants T-Mobile customers access to channels such as NBC Sports, Nickelodeon, ESPN Mobile TV, ABC News, Bloomberg, Fox, NBC, Discovery Channel, MTV, Comedy Central, Spike TV and many more.

You can do a free trial run for the first 30 days, but the only channels you will get are Fox News and Associated Press. After the 30 days, you can opt in 30,90 or 180 day subscription packages that have different channel packs. The Prime Pack costs $12.99 per month and includes live and on demand sports, $5.99 for Playground TV, $7.99 for Life & Style and $5.99 for The Urban Zone with Hip-Hop, R&B and BET content.

Android has had this app since 2010 but iPhone users were unable to access any content until the release of the iOS app Thursday. This app only works for users on the iPhone 4/4s or iPhone 5, iPod Touch and iPads running iOS 4.3 or higher.

Will you be using the T-Mobile TV app? Let us know below!

Source: iTunes

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

T-Mobile should worry about changing their unlock policy. I am one of many that are upset over this as they will not unlock a device I paid full price for. Maybe a story on that will get their attention?

i just got an iphone 5 for my girlfriend a week ago and to my surprise i was checking what kind of ios it had ,,,it was 6.1.2 ,,i said wow they forgot to upgrade it to 6.1.3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELBUYTRE View Post
    i just got an iphone 5 for my girlfriend a week ago and to my surprise i was checking what kind of ios it had ,,,it was 6.1.2 ,,i said wow they forgot to upgrade it to 6.1.3
    Jb time saaann