Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WWJC 2013 is Being Sponsored by ModMyi! - Tickets On Sale Now!

Default WWJC 2013 is Being Sponsored by ModMyi! - Tickets On Sale Now!

We are proud to announce that World-Wide Jailbreak Convention 2013 tickets are now on sale and that ModMyi is the naming sponsor of this year’s WWJC event!

This year, WWJC will be held in New Rochelle, New York at the Radison Hotel on the 23rd and 24th of August. At WWJC, you will have the opportunity to meet and/or hear from other individuals in the jailbreak community, such as hackers, developers, and other jailbreak fans just like you. Some of the jailbreak community's most influential figures have attended WWJC in the past, including saurik, pod2g, Aaron Ash, ih8sn0w, p0sixninja, pimskeks, and more.

If you’re interested in purchasing a ticket to attend WWJC 2013, you have a few choices in ticket types, but act fast; ticket sales end on July 23rd and supplies are limited:

• Early Bird 23rd August - Main Event$80.00 + $2.99 fee
    • Early Bird 24th August - Developer Workshops$80.00 + $2.99 fee
    • Early Bird Two Day$140.00 + $4.49 fee
    • Early Bird VIP 23rd August - Main Event$175.00 + $5.37 fee
    • Early Bird VIP 24th August - Developer Workshops$175.00 + $5.37 fee

At WWJC 2013, there will be tons of WWJC and jailbreak merchandise to get for yourself as souvenirs to remind yourself of all the fun you had. That includes apparel, iCarbons Mac and iOS device skins, limited edition WWJC Mac and iOS device wallpapers, and much more.

For more information, you can check out the Web site for WWJC via this link.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 04-30-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Went to the one in uk last year was brilliant day out was a bit of a nightmare getting a hotel but was worth it hope everyone in USA enjoys there self

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Would tix be still on sale around May 30th?

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Would tix be still on sale around May 30th?
    Tickets will be on sale through July 23, or when they run out, whichever comes first.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (04-30-2013)

If only I lived in NY instead of MN :/ will there be videos of the talks posted after the conference?

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_ View Post
    Went to the one in uk last year was brilliant day out was a bit of a nightmare getting a hotel but was worth it hope everyone in USA enjoys there self
    Last year was also in the USA - it was the year before it was over here!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Damn, wish I had lived in NY I'm in Seattle, WA!!!!! Would love to attend one especially anything that associate with "Jailbreak Community". Will support 'em no matters what. The hard work they do. I have enjoy my jailbreak iPhone since day one!!! Thanks guys u're the best.....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    do not forget to style ur iPhone for the WWJC 2013 - JailbreakCon Event

WWJC JailbreakCon Zeppelin logos