Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Original iPhone to Become "Obsolete" in Apple Retail Stores

I still have my 1st gen iphone and it looks brand spanking new bereft of even the slightest blemish. I also have the packaging in the same condition.

Still one of the best looking iPhones

I think I might have one or two old iPhones in a drawer deep under a few generations of a galaxy line that left the iPhone in the dust.

They are like old pocket knives that are in my grandfathers drawers.
    Last edited by Jsouthernindiana; 05-01-2013 at 06:08 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone madrich's Avatar
    Thanks

Sold mine (4g) last year for $150.00

My 2g is broken. Can you still trade it in for a refurbished model before the vintage date?

I still use my original iPhone on a daily basis. Running whited00r 5.1 on it. Still it's originial case even (DLO Silicon). Still running like a champ. No scratches/blemishes on it. Mine was OTB 1.1.2, been jailbreaking since then.

Only two downsides: recessed headphone jack, there are VERY little apps that work on OS 3.x.x (they all want 4.3+).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grantskier View Post
    I still use my original iPhone on a daily basis. Running whited00r 5.1 on it. Still it's originial case even (DLO Silicon). Still running like a champ. No scratches/blemishes on it. Mine was OTB 1.1.2, been jailbreaking since then.

Only two downsides: recessed headphone jack, there are VERY little apps that work on OS 3.x.x (they all want 4.3+).
    You mean crawling like a champ ? Lol JK, my original iPhone is in good condition as well, solid little phone.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 1,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    I still have my 1st gen iphone and it looks brand spanking new bereft of even the slightest blemish. I also have the packaging in the same condition.
    How much?! LOL!

Thanks

Still have my 1st Gen. My son uses it as an iPod and plays whatever apps that still work on it. Love that phone. Love my 4 too but there's nothing like your first time. Passed on the 5, contemplating upgrade to 5S but may just wait for the 6. Can't believe it's been almost 6 years and that 1G is still chugging along. Battery life is the pits now but as long as he has his music to listen to before bed and is happy, I'm grateful. OG iPhone you sir are a classic in my book.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12