Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'BatteryDoctorPro' is an Impressive iOS Power Management Platform

Quote Originally Posted by ogkikz View Post
    i see almost out there who got problems are using i5 i got an 4s and i had the chinese version, i removed it and then install the english version everything was running se good..i loved the tweak until i hear about all the problems..i desinstalled ...and well i didnt lost the JB and well i dont know i wanna know if someone can tell us if its a really problem of this app.. or not..damn it i liked so much this app but im afraid to lose the JB
    It's a nice tweak, in my opinion. But if you don't feel comfortable installing a tweak, you shouldn't take the risk.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

ogkikz (05-25-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ogkikz View Post
    i see almost out there who got problems are using i5 i got an 4s and i had the chinese version, i removed it and then install the english version everything was running se good..i loved the tweak until i hear about all the problems..i desinstalled ...and well i didnt lost the JB and well i dont know i wanna know if someone can tell us if its a really problem of this app.. or not..damn it i liked so much this app but im afraid to lose the JB
    It's like playing Russian roulette with your phone. Most people don't have problems with it, but for the unlucky few it'll screw up their carrier signal and no one knows why it happens. The only way to solve that is to reset network settings and hope it works, but there have been people who have had to restore and lose their jailbreak.

Other problems include freezing when using the cleaner function, which bricks the phone and usually requires a restore. There are problems with the ram free function too. If you really want to use this tweak avoid these 2 functions.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Matatoto's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I installed on all my device. iPhone 4, 4s, 5, mini, ipad2. 6.1.2 it works great and I love it. No issue at all. All the function work as promise and no radio issue. I special love the free ram because it clear so much unlike that other tweak that I have also. (Weekillbackground) every time I do my iPhone 5 it gives me 700mb to use :-) this is super tweak in my opinion. But since nobody know the issues I uninstalled on my 5, mini, n 4. Kept two. Still no issue. Someone please find the problem so I can install back.

Also when I first installed. I ran the CLEAN FUNCTION on all my device and didn't had a problem. Before everybody started posting about the issues. Haven't done it since then.
    Last edited by Matatoto; 05-01-2013 at 01:49 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

One of those tweaks that makes you wanna to jailbreak every iOS device you own. iP4 - works great! Using this now instead of BattSaver.
    Last edited by untrue; 05-06-2013 at 03:21 AM.

Thanks

Been a lot of reports that this widget has screwed up people's jailbreak... Have you guys found a fix for that problem?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There is an update on Cydia..

DO NOT UPDATE !!!

I updated and it seems to mess up the screen. It goes all fuzzy on the lockscreen and homescreen.
    It was a pain to navigate to Cydia and uninstall it.
    Once uninstalled/rebooted, everything was back to normal.

Edit: version 4.2.0-408 Chinese version
    Last edited by yearoftherat; 05-08-2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: added info

Thanks

So was the problem only with the Chinese version?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    So was the problem only with the Chinese version?
    Seems that some people were having with the English version. I've been using the chinese version for a while w/ no issues til I updated to the latest version via Cydia.

Thanks

I'm using the English version haven't had any problems...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234