+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Accentify Updated With New Custom Color Feature, Per-Application Coloring, and More

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Accentify Updated With New Custom Color Feature, Per-Application Coloring

Accentify is a nice new jailbreak tweak by iOS developer rms that was released into Cydia just yesterday, which allows you to change the color scheme of the iOS user interface. The tweak comes with several coloring options, and gives the user more customization over the device’s appearance without needing WinterBoard. Already, the tweak has become extremely popular.

Accentify has received its first update Sunday with additional features that are sure to impress users. First, a new Jet Black color scheme option has been added, as it had been highly demanded by users. The Jet Black color scheme resembles the color you get when you enable Private Browsing mode in Mobile Safari:

In addition, users can now make their own custom color scheme with the use of RGB sliders. To do this, the user needs to choose “Custom” from the color scheme list of options, and then set the sliders to their liking:

Another one of the major features in today’s Accentify update is the ability to set custom color schemes for individual applications. Upon visiting the Accentify preferences pane in the Settings application after updating to the latest version, users will find a list of applications. From the list of applications, users can tap on individual applications and choose their own individual color schemes for the apps:

Other minor features in today’s update to Accentify include fixes to some minor issues in Mobile Safari, fade transition animations upon switching color schemes, and stability improvements.

The update is free in Cydia for everyone that owns Accentify already. If you haven’t bought Accentify yet and you’re looking forward to trying it, you can download it from Cydia’s BigBoss repository for just 99¢.

iPhone? More like MyPhone holyshnikes's Avatar
    Thanks

That's what this tweak was missing!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    love the new Jet Black option

Thanks

Ryan Petrich released a tweak the same or next day as accentify... In the package description he states that his is what accentify should have been... Hmmmmmm... Same same but different?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    am I missing something? my "Jet Black" does not look that black

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vcao View Post
    am I missing something? my "Jet Black" does not look that black
    Did you try to respring after applying it?