+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'FullImage' Lets You Zoom Into Photos More Than You Ever Could Before

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'FullImage' Lets You Zoom Into Photos More Than You Ever Could Before

One of the annoying features of Apple’s Photos application is how it limits how far you can zoom into a photograph. While the zoom is usually enough for any photos you take with the built-in camera, the zoom limit doesn’t do high-resolution photos that you sync to your device justice; those ultra-high resolution photos that you take with a separate digital camera have so much more zoom potential than iOS wants to give you.

A new free jailbreak tweak called FullImage by iOS developer ioshack allows you to adjust your maximum photograph zoom level. As shown above, the tweak gives you a lot of wiggle room for zoom improvement.

You can enable and disable the tweak on demand, as well as adjust your maximum zoom level via the tweak’s preferences pane in the Settings application:

If you’re interested in giving FullImage a try, you can download it for free right now in Cydia’s BigBoss repository.

Name: FullImage
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: ioshack
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wow, I was just about to request something like this after I saw
    You can zoom into the image; however, it’s a little blurry because of the way that iOS handles zooming in. If you were to look at the same image on the computer, it won't be blurry.
    on the "Capture Web" post. This guy read my mind.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't get something. Why would you select anything other than max zoom in the settings if you are enabling this tweak?