Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone Newsforums, a part of the
If you use Facebook for iOS, then it might be worth your time to take a look at FBPrivacy by iOS developer omokas. For just a dollar, FBPrivacy gives you...
04-25-2013, 03:02 PM #1
'FBPrivacy' Gives You Additional Luxury Features While Using Facebook for iOS
If you use Facebook for iOS, then it might be worth your time to take a look at FBPrivacy by iOS developer omokas. For just a dollar, FBPrivacy gives you all the following features:
- Recipient of your Facebook messages won’t be able to see when you read their messages
- Recipient of your Facebook messages won't be able to see when you're in the middle of composing a message
- Enable Siri Dictation in Facebook even if Siri is disabled in the Settings application
- Time stamp each individual Facebook message
- Enable Facebook's internal settings feature, which is at the bottom of the left Facebook panel
- Send more than one photograph per message on Facebook
- Disable Facebook messenger reminders
- Enable the VOIP feature for both Facebook and Facebook Messenger
- Disable the popping animation on Chat Heads in Facebook
- Disable unseen Chat Heads from opening when you launch Facebook
- Enable or disable buttons in Facebook, such as like, comment, or tag
FBPrivacy's features exist for either the Facebook all-in-one application, or just the Facebook Messenger application. Both are free from the App Store and are separate downloads.
The typing indicator feature and the unseen feature are easily enabled or disabled at any time with their own SBSettings toggles. SBSettings is a separate download:
From the tweak’s preferences pane, you can easily configure the tweak’s options. The options are separated based on the application you want to use the tweak for:
FBPrivacy will be receiving an update to version 0.4 soon that will add the feature to confirm if you are sure you want to send a message. You will be able to compose the message normally, and after tapping on the send button, a prompt will appear asking if you are sure you want to send the message – you can choose yes or no.
If you're interested in improving your Facebook experience on iOS, check out FBPrivacy. You'll find it in Cydia's ModMyi repository!
Requirements: Facebook or Facebook Messenger
04-26-2013, 05:47 AM #2
As I'm not native English speaker, could someone kindly explain what does this mean:
"Disable unseen Chat Heads from opening when you launch Facebook"
Otherwise this tweak seems very interesting, will definately buy this.
04-26-2013, 06:50 AM #3
04-26-2013, 06:54 AM #4
Thanks for the info, this clears things up for me! I was just wondering about "unseen Chat Heads"
On sidenote, I happen to like those chat heads
04-26-2013, 11:16 AM #5
The Following User Says Thank You to cmwade77 For This Useful Post: